GDT: Avs vs Oilers - 7:30 Mountain - Post Game

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
I mean you have to look at who Annunens played this year. He’s started at against CHI x2, MTL, CBJ, OTT, CGY, STL, NJ, TBL, MIN and an AHL Edmonton squad. He has decent numbers but that’s a lot of bad teams and at best some above average teams.
Well what I can look at is how they handle themselves in net. Annunen is positive has good body language and competes. George has poor body language and quits the second anyone scores in him.

I'd rather take my chances with the guy that looks like he wants win, instead of the guy that quits the second anything goes wrong.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
If MacKinnon is as much of a dick as everyone thinks he is he would have won the Art Ross last night and flogged anyone who wasn't on board with it. Buy him out immediately and get some winners on this team plz.

Reactions: missionAvs

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Well what I can look at is how they handle themselves in net. Annunen is positive has good body language and competes. George has poor body language and quits the second anyone scores in him.

I'd rather take my chances with the guy that looks like he wants win, instead of the guy that quits the second anything goes wrong.
I’m not saying he’s guaranteed to be shout and his demeanor is significantly better. But I would hope that Annunen does well against that slate of teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad