Avs swept next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuLLeT1291

Dec 16, 2010
Sorry but this is more Calgary beating themselves than Colorado beating them. I don’t think it matters who comes out of the VGK and SJ series. I think either team sweeps Colorado no problem.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Idk about sweeping them but it'll no doubt be a tougher matchup. Especially if its Vegas

Colorado has been good though...if that top line continues to play like this then teams will have an extremely tough time shutting them down. And if Grubauer can keep it up

Joe Sakic

Kaut + 1st
Jul 19, 2010
Colorado
Aww someone is experiencing their first playoff series lost =]

Said same about the Flames’ series =|

But I agree, flames beat themselves. Would be surprised if they’re not relegated to the AHL. Easiest playoff matchup win I’ve seen in a long time.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
tumblr_ow3t3dAvGJ1w14zpao8_400.gif

ThatAvsGamer

Feb 21, 2013
Ontario
Can't wait to see this thread when Avs bury the Knights. The avalanche is coming.

Who is stopping Mackinnon? The choke show Fleury? :laugh:

Weast

May 16, 2011
I can taste the salt from here. It will be a lot tougher though

Motte and Bailey

Jun 21, 2017
This is correct. The Avs will likely be satisfied with winning a round and not be ready for a real team like VGK

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Sorry but this is more Calgary beating themselves than Colorado beating them. I don’t think it matters who comes out of the VGK and SJ series. I think either team sweeps Colorado no problem.

If it's any condolence I had either San Jose or Vegas taking out Calgary if they made it to the second round anyhow.

Calgary just went out a round earlier than expected.

ThatAvsGamer

Feb 21, 2013
Ontario
If the sharks make it, vlasic would stop McKinnon no problem . Not sure who stops McKinnon on Vegas tho
I'm more scared of the Sharks. I think we lose that series. I thought this thread was just about the Knights lol.. I just don't see anyone stopping Mackinnon on Vegas

LuckyBoeser

Oct 8, 2018
Calgary haven't been playing well but cmon you have to give Colorado credits. Avalanche have been dominating possesion, and are doing very good defensively. MacKinnon been an absolute shot generator machine, while Grubauer have been great when tested. It one of those situation where one team been great and the other been awful.

Note: I missed the 2nd period of game 5. So I dont know how well they played during that period, but I watched the 1st period and Avs were very good. I'm watching the 3rd now.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Give some credit to your opponent. Sure, the Flames aren't playing their best game but the Avs still have to beat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad