Confirmed with Link: Avs sign Behrens to 3-year ELC

LTCPain75

Jul 12, 2022
They were very soft reports, don't run wild with them, they were always soft reports.
So "soft reports" are another spin on BS speculation pulled out of someone's arse???

Google is my friend, via Investopedia:

What Is a Soft Paper Report?​

A soft paper report is a reference to a lack of confidence in a report's facts or general disrespect for a report's author. A soft paper report has only one use—as toilet paper—which is how its name was derived.

KEY TAKEAWAYS​

• A soft paper report is a report whose contents lack credibility.
  • The name is derived from toilet paper.
  • The contents of a soft paper report should be verified by validating its contents.

Understanding Soft Paper Report​

Reports are almost always subjective, as even hard facts have to be interpreted. In business, it is important not to rely on everything you hear and read, and instead to do a little homework yourself. Otherwise you could find yourself relying on a report that is only good for toilet paper.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
The Avs honored the DU team last night, so he must have signed that deal during that game.
Yeah, when I saw the team there I was wondering if CMac and Sakic were going to make a point of paying him a personal visit to get a deal over the line.

Kind of surprised he agreed to start the contract next season. Most college players who have his leverage insist on burning a year, although in his case with his season going extra long there was almost no chance of getting a game in.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
I kinda wish they could've got him in some games this year with the current depth options. That said, in the long run this will help cap wise a ton.

pont

Jul 1, 2019
Hopefully this will turn into the ability to free up cap space, via trading of a d-man, and applying that cash towards Rant's new contract.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Is Behrens reallly NHL ready? If so, Girard might be gone in the offseason

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Very happy with this news. I was starting to worry a bit. Behrens is more physical than G but he is still a small dman. I don't want to go size queen on you guys but somehow we need to get some size in our D core without giving up too much on skating and transition.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
So "soft reports" are another spin on BS speculation pulled out of someone's arse???

Google is my friend, via Investopedia:

What Is a Soft Paper Report?​

A soft paper report is a reference to a lack of confidence in a report's facts or general disrespect for a report's author. A soft paper report has only one use—as toilet paper—which is how its name was derived.

KEY TAKEAWAYS​

• A soft paper report is a report whose contents lack credibility.
  • The name is derived from toilet paper.
  • The contents of a soft paper report should be verified by validating its contents.

Understanding Soft Paper Report​

Reports are almost always subjective, as even hard facts have to be interpreted. In business, it is important not to rely on everything you hear and read, and instead to do a little homework yourself. Otherwise you could find yourself relying on a report that is only good for toilet paper.
I give you much credit for properly spelling arse. I concede defeat brethren.

Bone Breaker

Apr 2, 2015
Tokyo
so next year

Makar
Toews
Walker
Behrens
Malinski
Jones

something like that on D? maybe add a reliable 3rd pairing veteran from UFA. one can dream...

Bone Breaker

Apr 2, 2015
Tokyo
You can dream about the softest defensive group the NHL has ever seen?

Nobody in their right mind should choose Sean Walker over Josh Manson

I like Manimal more than most here but Im not sure he will still be reliable on his final year. and if Walker is willing to sign for less than Manson's money, it's a no-brainer imo. move from him and Girard so you have cap space for Drouin, Mitts, etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad