GDT: Avs @ Sharks - Who fights Stuart?

Rhaego

May 18, 2011
p2yKX.gif

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
I dont really get this "deserve" thing. If we have the way better goalie, dont we deserve it too? Isn't the goalie part of the team? If we have scored 2 goals when they have too, dont we deserve as much as they do?

I get this, wanting to tank a bit, but some people here takes this wanting to lose too far. If you really want us to lose than write in the San Joses thread during the game instead.

Well ya I was a little off there.
But still. We somehow fluked our way to a 2- 2 while playing really bad. Only luck and Varlamov kept us in it.
I for one have given up on us doing anything this year. So I want to enjoy watching them (as hard as that is). I want them to win if they play well. I am just not a fan of getting dominated and than somehow steal points which in the end will only hurt us going forward.
I am happy for Varlamov but that does not change the fact that we had no business of being in that game...
I will keep this sentiments to myself from now on...

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Missing #6 a lot. Hopefully he'll be back soon.

Barrie had a great game, one of his best. Landeskog was solid, but is a bit hesitant to shoot. O'Brien and Hejda were good today. The Kobasew line obviously also had a good game.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
So positive of tonight's game:

Varly was awesome!
Barrie looked decent
Landy is getting the rust shaken off
SOB showed well for the scouts
Kobasew/Olver/Hejda were solid

Negative:
Umm everything else

If Duchene is out (and Sgarbossa likely suspended in the AHL) next game I think we really need to look seriously at Landy playing center. If I remember right he was playing some in Sweden during the lockout.

Palushaj-Stastny-Jones
McGinn-Landeskog-PAP
McLeod-Mitchell-Hejduk

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
2 points from this three game road trip isn't good enough. With injuries to key players it's more understandable though.

Mant*

Well ya I was a little off there.
But still. We somehow fluked our way to a 2- 2 while playing really bad. Only luck and Varlamov kept us in it.
I for one have given up on us doing anything this year. So I want to enjoy watching them (as hard as that is). I want them to win if they play well. I am just not a fan of getting dominated and than somehow steal points which in the end will only hurt us going forward.
I am happy for Varlamov but that does not change the fact that we had no business of being in that game...
I will keep this sentiments to myself from now on...

Varlamov played well and we got two hard working goals to tie it, it was hardly a fluke. We also missed some open nets and made some good plays.

We were far from dominated.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
We murdered them in hits.

Only reason why Sharks got this game into OT was because of their dreadful PP, should have atleast scored one on us. overall I thought we played pretty good considering our coach and our injury list. Still our special teams sucked major ass.

I thought Stastny was a 1 st line centre, because he sures as hell didn't play like one tonight. Landeskog looked great and could've had a couple of assists if McGinn decided to score.

Varly was still the best player and Barrie had another really good game. Probably his best in the last three. We played good, battled hard, and the kept the tanking Rollin. Move on to the next one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad