Rumor: Avs may bring back Alex Kerfoot

avsfan9

Jul 28, 2011
Seems like a very Avs move, Kerfoot and EJ will be the Avs moves at the deadline.

Reactions: McJedi

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
If Kerfoot replaces RyJo and CMac adds someone like Henrique then I can deal with it. If Kerfoot is supposed to be the solution down the middle that’s another wasted year of the Avs core.

That said, I’m taking this with a huge grain of salt since it’s Dater and he’s likely piggybacking off of Friedman mentioning the Avs and Kerfoot a couple weeks ago.

Reactions: Linds

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
colorado's gm needs to grow some balls and go after a 2c

the west, even at the top, is terrible and if they shored up their line up, it'd be theirs for the taking. instead it's like he's only allowed to go at the dollar store and only has $5 to begin with

Well said

Reactions: xAvsx89

dirtydanglez

Oct 30, 2022
maybe they can send ryjo the other way. money would be the same on the final year but kerfoot comes with $500k cheaper caphit.

maybe they'll land schmaltz. a lot of money on his final two years and he's having a down season.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
1166.gif

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
maybe they can send ryjo the other way. money would be the same on the final year but kerfoot comes with $500k cheaper caphit.

maybe they'll land schmaltz. a lot of money on his final two years and he's having a down season.
It would cost at least a 1st to dump Ryjo and net Kerfoot.

Reactions: Kaizen

avsfan9

Jul 28, 2011
I like his motor and he is skilled but if this is their answer for 2c, another first round exit is eminent. They should try to get Pageau out of Long Island.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
This tells us that Ryan Johansen has been a complete dissapointment this year in Colorado.

Move Colton up to #2C, Kerfoot as #3 and RyJo as #4C.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Friedman said this morning Zucker and Kerfoot are being discussed in trades from Arizona so this may have some legs

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Of course he’s a running joke and for good reason…he just doesn’t play with a physicality that “works” well in the playoffs. This has born itself out time after time.

But honestly, I wouldn’t thumb my nose at it for a modest price. I’m not sure any Avs fan can legitimately say he wouldn’t be an upgrade to what we are currently trotting out as forward depth.

I think a lot of the concern lies in the idea that this (or a similar move) becomes the only or the “big” TDL acquisition - in which case it certainly doesn’t move the needle much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad