GDT: Avs @ Knights BIGGEST Game of the Season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
Is it true we will possibly be missing 3 Cs in Nosek, Roy and Keegan the Great? Will Cody be commuting from Henderson or what?

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Keegan practiced today and could very well be in. I dont think Cody is in the salary cap cards.

And, yes. The biggest single game of the season. This is a playoff game through and through.

Last edited:

Turbonium

Aug 21, 2020
Spain
The Avs are without Grubauer, Rantanen, Donskoi, and Byram. This one will very possibly be ugly.

Turbonium

Aug 21, 2020
Spain
Nice jinx post.

Avs can beat any team though. I'm expecting a 4-3 Avalanche win.

They can, they just play much better in front of Grubauer than they do their backups for whatever reason. Here's to hoping for an entertaining and injury free game!

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
If this was a game the Avs absolutely needed Grubauer probably would play, I think it's strategic planning. He probably won't play the last game of the season either to keep from giving the opponent a good look at him. Lots of stuff like this probably going to go on for both sides. Neither wants to show their best cards yet. Still should be a great game with some edginess to it even if Reaves is out. The hockey world wants this series badly.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
If this was a game the Avs absolutely needed Grubauer probably would play, I think it's strategic planning. He probably won't play the last game of the season either to keep from giving the opponent a good look at him. Lots of stuff like this probably going to go on for both sides. Neither wants to show their best cards yet. Still should be a great game with some edginess to it even if Reaves is out. The hockey world wants this series badly.

We may have Elite Enforcer Keegan GOATesar in the lineup tonight.....

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I hate the way NBCSN schedules there games.

Might miss the first couple minutes of the first period due the Blues game having 7 minutes left in the 3rd period and is currently tied.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Breakout winger Dylan Coghlan. Getting starts over guys playing forward their whole career.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Marchy with another frighteningly bad pass. Except losing track if the puck once, Hague has been okay.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad