Not open for further replies.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Edvinsson - Hagg

Poor kid. :facepalm:

this-is-why-we-cant-have-nice-things

Oct 18, 2006
Yay, a reason to be excited for a game again. Without Simon coming up, wasn't much excitement for the remaining games.

Uh guys, someone has to carry Hagg.
Haag is Yzerman‘s worst acquisition. I know it’s minor stuff, but the guy is just that bad. Perlini a close second, but at least I could see what he was trying to achieve there.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Edvinsson - Hagg

Poor kid. :facepalm:

this-is-why-we-cant-have-nice-things

Poor kid, he gets to make his NHL debut on the third pairing with a fellow Swede. Edvinsson will probably make Hagg look better than he has in a long time. The same thing as the Seider effect.

Macoun

Feb 8, 2009
Poor kid, he gets to make his NHL debut on the third pairing with a fellow Swede. Edvinsson will probably make Hagg look better than he has in a long time. The same thing as the Seider effect.
I think Ed would look better with Lindstrom. Never mind just read that he’s dealing with another injury

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
If we could make life difficult for the Avs today, that would be great.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Seems like it. I’m finding it annoying. 1pm is outside time! Or for today my kids archery shoot is at 1. Was looking forward to seeing Simon play.
Agreed. My oldest has the year end regional tournament for Science Olympiad. Currently doing event 2 of 3. Not sure I'll see any of the game, but hoping for the kids to do well.

Reactions: SoupNazi

Stony Curtis

Sep 21, 2018
I love how relaxed Ed was during that interview with Trev. Talking about how pumped he is while sounding like he was ready for a nap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad