Proposal: Avs and NYI

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
To approach this, it would be best to ask what are the needs for the AVs. Either that or we are wasting our time throwing around names.

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
Boychuk straight up is a possibility

What would you want for Iginla?

Drivefor5

Jul 31, 2010
NJ
New Proposal:

Gabriel Landeskog + Tyson Barrie

for

Brock Nelson + Calvin de Hann + Scott Mayfield + 2017 3rd

Drivefor5

Jul 31, 2010
NJ
Alot of Salary for Isles to take on, but if we could move a contract or two, fire up the fax. Pretty sure Av's want no part of this.

Not really seeing salary issues here, although I agree we should still get rid of salary.

Isles pick up 5.5+ in salary

Avs pick up 4.5 in salary

Mayfield and Barrie are both currently RFA's. Im not sure what Barrie's next contract should be in comparison to Mayfields, more I'm guessing.

Drivefor5

Jul 31, 2010
NJ
Stop making proposals, this is a farce.

So I'm not great at this,

Gabriel Landeskog + Avs D, insert name.

for

That proposal has no appeal to Avs fans at all?!?!?

Do you think top 4 puck moving Dman grow on trees? That's not even bringing up Nelson which should soften the offense loss of Landeskog.

P.S. Mayfield and a 3rd as sweetn'ers ?!?!? Wow

Avs44

May 16, 2011

for

Do you think top 4 puck moving Dman grow on trees? That's not even bringing up Nelson which should soften the offense loss of Landeskog.

It's not even remotely tempting. Are you trolling me here? Landeskog is a 23 year old top line forward, signed for 5 years at a great contract, our captain, and a great all around forward. Dreger reported the Avs asked for Hampus Lindholm for Anaheim. The other rumor had been Trouba. Start with Hamonic for Landeskog.

Barrie is a 24 year old 50+ point defensman. He is significantly better than CDH. Barrie>CDH, and easily so. Landeskog is far more valuable than Nelson. Mayfield and a 3rd round pick as "sweeteners" are a joke. For the package of Landeskog and Barrie, Tavares. Do you think young top line power forwards and elite offensive defensman grow on trees??? Wow.

Drivefor5

Jul 31, 2010
NJ
It's not even remotely tempting. Are you trolling me here? Landeskog is a 23 year old top line forward, signed for 5 years at a great contract, our captain, and a great all around forward. Dreger reported the Avs asked for Hampus Lindholm for Anaheim. The other rumor had been Trouba. Start with Hamonic for Landeskog.

Barrie is a 24 year old 50+ point defensman. He is significantly better than CDH. Barrie>CDH, and easily so. Landeskog is far more valuable than Nelson. Mayfield and a 3rd round pick as "sweeteners" are a joke. For the package of Landeskog and Barrie, Tavares. Do you think young top line power forwards and elite offensive defensman grow on trees??? Wow.

You were right that I undervalued Barrie, honestly I was just looking for any dman coming back as well.

Are you offering Landeskog for Hamonic straight up? What else would you suggest?

islesfan66

Nov 6, 2013
I wanted the isles to get GL his draft year with that said I've followed his career since then and would love to add him, he's underrated even if u just go by the stat sheer i think isles fans are undervaluing him with these proposals

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
You were right that I undervalued Barrie, honestly I was just looking for any dman coming back as well.

Are you offering Landeskog for Hamonic straight up? What else would you suggest?

Landeskog for Tavares.

Reasonable in your opinion? I just ask because you seem to have 0 understanding of player values

IODCPiper

Jan 26, 2016

for

Landeskog
For
de Haan, brock nelson & 1st.

YearlyLottery

The Pooch Report
Feb 7, 2013
South Carolina
Pulock + Dal Colle + Nelson/Strome/Lee

for

Landeskog + Zadarov

I am guessing the deal has to be something like this.

Isles lose this deal but I am guessing this is what it takes to get it done.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad