PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
I have no idea what it means.

As for Bob the Builder themed avatars, I'm all for it because I support anything that highlights how ****ing stupid we look wearing those damn things.

agreed.

remember when we had a "player" looks good in gold... so would this(the cup)" playoff avatar??

Maybe the avatars should be "Bob the Builder looks like a cartoon in this... so does <player name>"

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
The avatars could feature that "athletic and dark-skinned" fellow from Montreal, the one destined to have a profound effect on Nashville.

...Timothy Demonbreun :laugh:

Go Preds Go !!!

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark

Hey Nashville Predators fans. I think it's been a long time since we've made avatar designs. I feel everyone on here can use a fresh start and a new design. I'm willing to make avatars for 50 people in total (aka anyone of the 50 players in the entire Nashville system can be used ONCE ONLY). So it's first come first serve. So if someone wants Forsberg and someone else wants it, then the first person who got it is the only one who will get a Forsberg avatar and other Forsberg requests will be ignored.

The topics I'm willing to make avatars for (Also just like player, one character in each topic may only be used once):

X-men
Diablo series
Heroes of Might and Magic series
Final Fantasy
Ultraman/Godzilla
Attack on Titan
Anything by H.P. Lovecraft (WARNING: Some of H.P. Lovecraft's lore is considered inappropriate, but majority are fine, so be careful which one you choose.)
Tarot Cards
Magic Cards
Yu-Gi-Oh

Any request on a topic not mentioned will be ignored.

Please comment below, and I will continue updating this list to show what's no longer available. I will also make a list of avatars soon that is available for anyone to use (Meaning yes you can choose any character for the players that I will list, however you will still have to follow the previous rules).

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
We had this discussion in September. Never really could come up with a theme.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=2125733

Well, that's the thing we don't need an exact theme. I got inspiration from Calgary's boards, before the wanted avatars came out. And I suggest we just use a character from the mentioned topics for each players individually. If not many people are interested in restricted topics, then the topics will become unlimited.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Well, that's the thing we don't need an exact theme. I got inspiration from Calgary's boards, before the wanted avatars came out. And I suggest we just use a character from the mentioned topics for each players individually. If not many people are interested in restricted topics, then the topics will become unlimited.

If you can take my turd polish avatar and add Craig Smith to it I'll be glad to use that one.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
I would be happy if someone could photoshop Salomäki into my avatar instead of Donskoi and a Nashville Predators Logo somewhere along the bottom where the faces are.
The link takes you to my current picture.
https://goo.gl/i9NsfI

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad