Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Mine's been kinda lucky--I hesitate to mess with it, but it is getting kind of old. Sentiment is still valid, though.

Liquidfire3240

Aug 14, 2009
Murfreesboro, TN
I did the playoff avatars, I'm all open to ideas, skills pending, of course.

All eyes on us? anyone got a theme idea for that?
Something with the stupid gold helmets?
Pokemon evolving, via trades?

Just throwing stuff at the wall, I'm all ears.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Some sort of joke regarding the gold helmets--each player's helmet replaced with gold helmet hair, maybe? Gold beehives for everyone!

Poke fun at ourselves before others do sort of thing, you know.

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
I did the playoff avatars, I'm all open to ideas, skills pending, of course.

All eyes on us? anyone got a theme idea for that?
Something with the stupid gold helmets?
Pokemon evolving, via trades?

Just throwing stuff at the wall, I'm all ears.

Bob the Builder

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
How about a 'Thanks...' Motif were an Erat image shifts to a Forsberg image and we go Thanks GMGM. Or a Weber image shifting to a Subban image?

Kebs

Def not just a zombie tiger typing
Aug 21, 2009
Nashville, TN
Photoshop players heads to different members of the Outsiders, and use the phrase "Stay Gold". Use nicknames like Calle "Pony Boy" Jarnkrok.

Game of Thrones theme "A Predators always pays his debts", example pic would be Pekka smashing his stick, Smith blocking his own shot in MTL, or Wilson's awful regular season stats.

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ
Good afternoon gents. I tried this on the Habs board, but to no avail. Can someone modify my old PK avatar for me?

giphy.gif

What I want is exactly the same avatar, with just one modified frame. In the "Haters gonna hate" frame, I want the "Haters gonna hate" text replaced with "too much character :(", and furthermore suddenly change the entire color scheme for that frame to Nashville colors. Obviously if you could photoshop Subby's gear to look like Preds gear that's a plus.

Can anyone help me out with that? Would be the most epic Habs-Preds avatar...

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
How about a 'Thanks...' Motif were an Erat image shifts to a Forsberg image and we go Thanks GMGM. Or a Weber image shifting to a Subban image?

In my opinion, while the trade is one of the best ever, the Forsberg idea just makes our fanbase look like a bunch of jerks.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
In my opinion, while the trade is one of the best ever, the Forsberg idea just makes our fanbase look like a bunch of jerks.
Agreed I don't think we would like it if we had traded Weber before he played for us for some deadline rental, and those fans continued to rub it in. Forsberg is easily the best young forward we have ever had and was a huge steal in a trade. Just leave it alone.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I'd put first names instead of last names just because of the original show name.

Peks the Builder
Mike the Builder
Pernell the Builder (ha ha--PK it is)
Calle the Builder
Filip the Builder

You get the picture

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
I'd put first names instead of last names just because of the original show name.

Peks the Builder
Mike the Builder
Pernell the Builder (ha ha--PK it is)
Calle the Builder
Filip the Builder

You get the picture

Here are 3 of our team leaders:

fisherbuilder2.gif

nealbuilder.gif

josibuilder.gif

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
I am rather meh about those. I would like to see a GoT set of logos for the other central teams. That would be fun to see in a GDT

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
is it bad I had to google GoT to know what that meant?
I have no idea what it means.

As for Bob the Builder themed avatars, I'm all for it because I support anything that highlights how ****ing stupid we look wearing those damn things.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Game of Thrones.

I looked it up.

I'll be honest, I'll probably keep mine til Ellis isn't on the team anymore. I still miss Drake's old Josi avatar.

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
Sorry for the seemingly obscure reference. Colorado used a Game of Thrones theme for their pre game montage which I thought was fantastic. As an aside to Carolina, why House Tyrell?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad