OT: Avalanche Wallpapers/Pics

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
wiqyu.jpg

I'm willing to give try and do some requests if anybody has any. I have some free time at school now that I can mess around in photoshop. The one above is just something that I did today because I was bored, the sizing is stupid, but if anybody actually wants it I can re-do it in a different size for them.

AdamCalderHero

Jul 20, 2010
Coventry, England
fulllaptopbackground.jpg

This is one I literally just finished and was about to upload :laugh:

Its the first one I've ever made as I just downloaded a photoshop trial

I can upload a higher quality one as well if anybody needs it

AdamCalderHero

Jul 20, 2010
Coventry, England
It looks good but seems to be stretched a little bit - is that correct?

I am more earching for a "logo" wallpaper than a player wallpaper :yo:

I think its a problem with uploading because the original is fine on my laptop. I'm going to mess around with a few things because I'm still learning how to use the software but I'll post anything I do here :yo:

Also where do people find the pictures they use for backgrounds? I don't know anywhere outside of google images and its rubbsh

Last edited:

iAvs

JUST WIN
Mar 1, 2002
Las Vegas, NV
www.flickr.com
It looks good but seems to be stretched a little bit - is that correct?

I am more earching for a "logo" wallpaper than a player wallpaper :yo:

I think its a problem with uploading because the original is fine on my laptop. I'm going to mess around with a few things because I'm still learning how to use the software but I'll post anything I do here :yo:

Also where do people find the pictures they use for backgrounds? I don't know anywhere outside of google images and its rubbsh

Yup, the "SHIFT" key is your friend when resizing images & wanting to keep things from looking like this ;)

1452_1funhouse_mirror.jpg

Keep creating Avs fans :yo:

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Does anyone have some cool photos in the 1080p resolution that can be used as wallpapers?

Last edited:

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Hahaa. Well, that's just one option. Then again the title says Avalanche wallpapers/pics...

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad