GDT: Avalanche vs Stars, Round 2, Game 6, 5/17/24 @8:00PM MNT: I don't wanna golf yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulinbc

Sep 5, 2015
Kids this is why you don't just eat chickpea pasta

GN1xOPTWgAAjVm2
I just remembered I have a Costco thing of chickpea pasta in my kitchen. never tried it. no good?

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
For as much as the narrative around this series was the Stars would win with their depth and the Avs needed to rely on their stars I thought that the Avs stars were absolutely terrible (Mackinnon/Rantanen) and their depth lines did the best work. I also thought that the Stars depth was just...okay but their top line was feasting all series.
Easily the two most disappointing players for me were mackinnon and Rantanen. Hopefully it was a matter of running out of gas through a long season. I tend to think that’s the case for Mack, absolutely do not for Rantanen.
Thanks for being chill and much less biploar than some of us...... 👀

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Good series, good chatting with you in particular. One of the level headed Avs fans.
It was good fun bantering back and forth with you guys, was hoping to add another day to it but maybe I’ll hop on the Dallas wagon and fight the good fight along with you guys!

• Love
Reactions: Spotty 2 Hotty

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
Is this sarcastic?? Georgiev was very solid for Colorado overall and was incredible this game. Not his fault at all.
He was terrible today. Do people only look at save percentage? It's about the process, anyone can have good numbers for a single game

• Haha
Reactions: Turbonium

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
Mackinnon TOI 36:32 in ~4.5 periods. Nearly half the game. Not enough depth, but oddly enough their superstars were glaringly absent for a lot of the series. Seems like bednar was hoping he'd put the whole team on his back.
The game was 92 minutes long dude. That isn't almost half

rea

Feb 8, 2011
Dallas looks like a good deep team, and deserve to be in the WCF, given they drew 2 monster opponents. Kudos to your team!

I give Colorado alot of credit as well. They won in spite of Georgiev some nights, but their quick strike offense really gave them that aura of no lead was insurmountable. Losing nuke really hurt, and they almost forced a game 7. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Thanks for an entertaining series

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
Well they lost Georgiev might not be the answer.
He’s not, but he’s also not top priority right now. Finding cap space by shooting nichuskin and Rantanen to the moon m and figuring out if Landeskog is still an NHL calibre player are the main concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad