GDT: Avalanche vs Stars, Round 2, Game 6, 5/17/24 @8:00PM MNT: I don't wanna golf yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
And here come the excuses. A little preemptive no?

Wouldn’t pre-emptive be before the series started when the game 7 teams from the first round had the advantage against the rested teams?

Having said that, it’s a narrow margin at the moment and game 6 is hardly in the bag.

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
I don't know how much of it is bias, or how much dumb stuff in general they say. Probably more noticeable when they do say it against Stars.
Yeah, for sure. Commentators are weak in regards to standards set in the early days but as someone so eloquently put it, as Avs fans we’re used to it haha. Ours are bottom 3.

SharksCyclops

May 4, 2010
Bay Area
I missed that period, what was the theme and what biased argument in favor of Dallas can I posit? I'm not looking for anything objective, just blind favoritism toward Dallas.

landstuhltaylor

Feb 2, 2009
Seems like the best team effort for the Avs, but of course Stars do look worn out. Hope to see it get decided in another game.

josra33

Aug 11, 2008
Wouldn’t pre-emptive be before the series started when the game 7 teams from the first round had the advantage against the rested teams?

Having said that, it’s a narrow margin at the moment and game 6 is hardly in the bag.
That’s what I’m saying. Game 6 is far from over. It’s not like Colorado has never blown a lead in the 3rd period before. Especially a 1 goal game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad