GDT: Avalanche vs Stars, Round 2, Game 6, 5/17/24 @8:00PM MNT: I don't wanna golf yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

twostroke2023

Dec 15, 2023
Avs win tonight. Avs win Sunday. I will revel in the after game shots of Benn being a sad little bitch like he was in the bubble.

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
I thought Dallas was quite lethargic last game, don’t think that will happen again, so Dallas should end it tonite, but if it happens again, they are in big trouble
No doubt they have another gear, my hope is we don’t see it until November.

Reactions: BB79

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
1715997463588.gif

DeathSniper

Jan 14, 2013
Toronto
Nill felt adventurous and wanted to do something with the 1st round pick. As we can see the Stars rely on their 2nd -> 5th round picks to pan out so their 1sts are fair game :D

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Settling in here for a good one. I imagine the Stars continue to start off the game strong while the Avs slowly come on .Let's see if Colorado reverse that trend tonight.

Reactions: Avsfan1921

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Petrovic is legitimately one of the worst NHL defensemen I've ever seen in my life. He's a complete f***ing loser. Good luck, Dallas. I'm cheering for you, but that's a tough row to hoe.

• Haha
Reactions: Tofveve

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
Petrovic is legitimately one of the worst NHL defensemen I've ever seen in my life. He's a complete f***ing loser. Good luck, Dallas. I'm cheering for you, but that's a tough row to hoe.
Not sure how much it effects them really, I don’t think either guy would see any ice time this game lol

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I watch this series just to see what elite players look like outside of the crease. I see Makar and all I ask is Hutson is half as good and ill be happy.

Like half as good as regular season Makar. I think if he's half as good as playoff Makar that would make him a stud and I don't think I'm allowed to watch those players on my team.

• Haha
Reactions: Avsfan1921

DarrylshutzSydor

Aug 9, 2007
California
Rooting Dallas (but hoping not regretting it if somehow Edmonton beats Vancouver, I want the Oilers out), I have to say MacKinnon is the best player in the world today, by a long mile.......or 3 kilometers for you metric folk

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
I watch this series just to see what elite players look like outside of the crease. I see Makar and all I ask is Hutson is half as good and ill be happy.

Like half as good as regular season Makar. I think if he's half as good as playoff Makar that would make him a stud and I don't think I'm allowed to watch those players on my team.
I take Makar every time but Moro has been even more impressive this series!

Reactions: AslanRH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad