GDT: Avalanche vs Stars, Round 2, Game 6, 5/17/24 @8:00PM MNT: I don't wanna golf yet!

Oh I don't know, which one is better?

• Total voters

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
You're gonna be pissed when they remake it with the dick from Gaurdians of the Galaxy
Meh, I don't mind them trying. Rather that than this BS old man Indiana Jones. I haven't even seen the newest one, Kingdom of the Crystal skull was so meh for me and I f***ing loved the originals. Now that I said it, going through different actors has certainly worked with James Bond so maybe give it a try.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Make them earn every inch of ice. Wood and Colton just keep banging. MacK is cruising around creating room but not chances. But he hasn't looked disinterested and he isn't getting pinned in his own zone for long stretches of time. I'll take it.

Makar blowing that guy up on the PP before the goal was money.
Me figuring out if this is analysis or innuendo seven different times.

tombraidermovie_10.png

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Meh, I don't mind them trying. Rather that than this BS old man Indiana Jones. I haven't even seen the newest one, Kingdom of the Crystal skull was so meh for me and I f***ing loved the originals. Now that I said it, going through different actors has certainly worked with James Bond so maybe give it a try.
In the next one, he'll become the ancient treasure

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad