Avalanche vs Red Wings

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
I must be in some alternate universe where Crosby and Malkin are 18 years old again... :amazed:

Crosby's rookie season... 7 goal Mario Lemieux says Hi! Oh, looky... 16 guys on Penguins roster in Crosby's rookie season who are over 30 years old.

Guess they didn't get the DRWs board fan memo from the few brilliant hockey masterminds here.... :laugh:

I don't understand what your point is here

you do realize they finished 29th in the league(and worst in the East) that season right?

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
Like I posted in the poll sections this is like debating diarrhea vs. Explosive diarrhea. As were much,much worse last year and did nothing to improve. Wings will be round abouts where they were last year barring a big injury to hank. Detroit for at least another year will be less terrible than Colorado.

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
Today I learned heart and will trumps talent. Especially when those heart and will players are mediocre on bad contracts.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I must be in some alternate universe where Crosby and Malkin are 18 years old again... :amazed:

Crosby's rookie season... 7 goal Mario Lemieux says Hi! Oh, looky... 16 guys on Penguins roster in Crosby's rookie season who are over 30 years old.

Guess they didn't get the DRWs board fan memo from the few brilliant hockey masterminds here.... :laugh:

What does this even mean?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad