GDT: Avalanche vs Blue Jackets @5:00PM MST 04/01/24 (Emergency GDT) I swear this isn't a joke thread. 😉

Do you like to laugh?

• Yes

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Who wants to know?

Votes: 13 46.4%

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
I like Torts for the entertainment value but are we saying he’s better than Bednar because he yells more during and after games?
Not at all, but seeing something other than him resembling wet cardboard would go a long way after some games in which the team looked the same way

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
:D:sarcasm::naughty:

Got no problem with Landy's integrity. Not the team's or MD's on this issue.

I'm just tired of reading so many unrealistic fan posts about it.

Just leave it be......
The way I look at it. When Landy comes back, I expect no more or less than what I would from him at training camp. I expect his body to be in great phsyical condition but also to have 2+ years worth of rust. I imagine it will take time for him to get up to game speed. I don't really expect him until the later rounds if at all.

That being said, I would not be surprised to see him suit up for game 1. I wouldn't count on it, but you never know. What I do expect though, is that if he does suit up for a game, we'll see a roster full of jacked up monsters maniacally grinning from ear to ear ready to go run through mountains for the guy. It'll be as much a must win as a SCF Game 7, even if it's in next preseason. Nobody will want to be the guy that lets him down on that day, whenever it is.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad