Autograph Signings and Memorabilia Thread (Official Thread For Questions)

DEVILS130

Aug 14, 2008
PA
anyone know a good place to get devils shirseys? I know they have some on NHL.com but the selection is pretty weak (Kovalchuk and Parise are still on there). I'd like to get either a Schneider or Brunner one

DangleSnipeCelly

Formerly KupsforKovy
Jan 30, 2010
Rockaway
anyone know a good place to get devils shirseys? I know they have some on NHL.com but the selection is pretty weak (Kovalchuk and Parise are still on there). I'd like to get either a Schneider or Brunner one
Modells and Dicks usually have a good amount. Devils Den is probably your best bet though

SCOTTIESTEVENS

Dec 18, 2007
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I'm looking for a place that will add numbers/letters/patches to a blank jersey. Preferably as close to Union County as possible.

Or any info on websites that sell numbers/patches, etc.

Thanks!

Loyal Lou

Oct 25, 2013
Rutherford
Anyone know where I can go at the Rock to get some visitor autographs. Teemu Selanne is my favorite non Devil player and I need to meet him before he retires. I would love to get a signed jersey hung in my house. Anyone know where I can go at the Rock?

DangleSnipeCelly

Formerly KupsforKovy
Jan 30, 2010
Rockaway
Anyone know where I can go at the Rock to get some visitor autographs. Teemu Selanne is my favorite non Devil player and I need to meet him before he retires. I would love to get a signed jersey hung in my house. Anyone know where I can go at the Rock?

I did this a whole season I was a season ticket holder. If you walk up Edison Place ( the side of the building with the devils den) to the end of the building there are a few steps you walk up. You will see the barricade there. If is at the very end of the building. IDK if they changed things since I used to go but it usually a good time. There are two ways to go about this.

1) League rules mandate that teams be at the arena at least 2 hours before the game. If you get to the spot about 4-430 and wait for the team bus to arrive, there are way less people there (no more than a dozen)Guys are more likely to sign cause of the low number of people, especially big names. I highly recommend going at this time. This is how I got my Stamkos Jersey signed and the Crosby autos I have.

2) After the game, same spot. You get at least 50-100 people in the small space over there. The dealers/sellers show up for this time usually and you can tell who they are. Pisses the players off usually. Also is the team looses they can be in a bad mood and not want to sign. Also (idk Anaheim's schedule) if they fly out after the game, they get scanned for TSA flights and are not aloud to touch anything after. Now depending where the agent scans them (Inside or outside) and how strict the agent is they may or may not even be able ti sign afterwords. But if they are staying in the area over night they wont get scanned and have no restrictions. But like I said, with the crowds plus TSA this can be a pain in the butt to deal with. If you can go to the first one when they arrive

Loyal Lou

Oct 25, 2013
Rutherford
I did this a whole season I was a season ticket holder. If you walk up Edison Place ( the side of the building with the devils den) to the end of the building there are a few steps you walk up. You will see the barricade there. If is at the very end of the building. IDK if they changed things since I used to go but it usually a good time. There are two ways to go about this.

1) League rules mandate that teams be at the arena at least 2 hours before the game. If you get to the spot about 4-430 and wait for the team bus to arrive, there are way less people there (no more than a dozen)Guys are more likely to sign cause of the low number of people, especially big names. I highly recommend going at this time. This is how I got my Stamkos Jersey signed and the Crosby autos I have.

2) After the game, same spot. You get at least 50-100 people in the small space over there. The dealers/sellers show up for this time usually and you can tell who they are. Pisses the players off usually. Also is the team looses they can be in a bad mood and not want to sign. Also (idk Anaheim's schedule) if they fly out after the game, they get scanned for TSA flights and are not aloud to touch anything after. Now depending where the agent scans them (Inside or outside) and how strict the agent is they may or may not even be able ti sign afterwords. But if they are staying in the area over night they wont get scanned and have no restrictions. But like I said, with the crowds plus TSA this can be a pain in the butt to deal with. If you can go to the first one when they arrive

Thank you! I will be taking off that day from work so I can get there early. I hope I can meet him.

YouMyBoyBlue

Jul 19, 2013
Are there any upcoming signing? Isn't there a perk for STH? I remember putting that perk on top of my list. Haven't heard anything yet.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Are there any upcoming signing? Isn't there a perk for STH? I remember putting that perk on top of my list. Haven't heard anything yet.

1453331_10151980984462380_1778983190_n.jpg

YouMyBoyBlue

Jul 19, 2013
Thanks guys. Unfortunately, I won't make it to those dates due to work schedule. Do they do alot more signing during the season and in those stores?

YouMyBoyBlue

Jul 19, 2013
Larsson and Josefson signing next week at Paramus Park.

http://www.jagsportsmarketing.com/store/index.php?crn=269&rn=769&action=show_detail

Schneider signing on January 22 at the same place.

http://www.jagsportsmarketing.com/store/index.php?crn=269&rn=825&action=show_detail

Going to try to make it there next week, but I don't really have anything for them to sign.

I'm definitely going to get my Schneider jersey signed by Cory and that is the only time I would go to Buddys Sports Corner...

I went with a friend one time just to browse what they have, and the guy that works there gave us a nasty attitude. He might as well say, "If you ain't buying anything, GTFO!" :shakehead

DangleSnipeCelly

Formerly KupsforKovy
Jan 30, 2010
Rockaway
I'm definitely going to get my Schneider jersey signed by Cory and that is the only time I would go to Buddys Sports Corner...

I went with a friend one time just to browse what they have, and the guy that works there gave us a nasty attitude. He might as well say, "If you ain't buying anything, GTFO!" :shakehead

Plus he is a Die Hard Rangers fan

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Really sucks that Steiner pushed BC Sports out of the greater NYC market. All the stores left in northern Jersey are awful except for Sports Minded Unlimited.

Sik02gt

Mar 4, 2013

yea the guy that owns it is a total ****** i wouldnt give him any of my business.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Really sucks that Steiner pushed BC Sports out of the greater NYC market. All the stores left in northern Jersey are awful except for Sports Minded Unlimited.

BC Sports was great when they brought it into the local mall by me, we found some great stuff for my parents' study. John Madden autographed photo with the scar and the cup from 03. Strahan autographed photo posing after sacking Brady in the Super Bowl. I was surprised when they went out of business so quickly, it had probably been only 1 year.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
BC Sports was great when they brought it into the local mall by me, we found some great stuff for my parents' study. John Madden autographed photo with the scar and the cup from 03. Strahan autographed photo posing after sacking Brady in the Super Bowl. I was surprised when they went out of business so quickly, it had probably been only 1 year.

They are still in business in Philly and Boston but yea they were by far the best stores. Which one did you go to?

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Any recommendations for best sites to get a jersey from? Trying to get a Stevens Reebok jersey (maybe Elias) without paying $200.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad