OT: Authentic Jersey Sizing

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
I'm looking at ordering my first authentic jersey hopefully in time for the playoffs. I'm a large in the premier jersey, but I don't know what that equals for the authentic ones. They have 46, 50, 52, 54, and 56 on the NHL Shop, so if anyone has experience ordering one of these I would greatly appreciate the feedback. Thank you :)

Not4u

Dec 2, 2013
Manhattan
I'm looking at ordering my first authentic jersey hopefully in time for the playoffs. I'm a large in the premier jersey, but I don't know what that equals for the authentic ones. They have 46, 50, 52, 54, and 56 on the NHL Shop, so if anyone has experience ordering one of these I would greatly appreciate the feedback. Thank you :)

I'm a medium on premiers. I wear a 46 Authentic.....I own one 50 Black Death jersey....but it's to large on me. I would go with a 50 or 52 depending on how large you wear them.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
I'm a medium on premiers. I wear a 46 Authentic.....I own one 50 Black Death jersey....but it's to large on me. I would go with a 50 or 52 depending on how large you wear them.

The premier large is a little big on me, but I like to wear a hoodie underneath it. I just don't want it to look like a dress on me.

Not4u

Dec 2, 2013
Manhattan
The premier large is a little big on me, but I like to wear a hoodie underneath it. I just don't want it to look like a dress on me.

I would try them on first. You are probably going to get a 50.

But do not buy them from Shop.nhl, there customization can be a nightmare.

Not4u

Dec 2, 2013
Manhattan
Where else do they even have them?

Check out jersey baron....he is on eBay....but he gives better prices via email.

He is selling our black 3rds, our SS and our home currently blank or Boychuk, JT or KO

Also....u can try on the authentics at the NHL team store, Barclays or MSG

Personally I always buy blanks and send the to Stitchs NY to get them done up. Stitchs does the Isles jerseys

http://stores.ebay.com/The-Jersey-B...144130519&_sid=26129609&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

PS....Jersey Baron sells the true edge 2.0s made in Canada, sometimes Shop.nhl sells indo-edge which is a inferior product

Last edited:

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
I didn't even know they sold them in the Barclays store, I thought they just had the Premier ones there. I'll definitely check it out the next game or see if Twin Rinks has them in stock. Thanks!

nthill93

Aug 27, 2014
Glen Cove
Twin rinks has preseason gamers from last year on sale for 250 I think. You're best bet is to try them on. Authentics fit a lot differently than premier jerseys bc of the pads underneath so the sleeves are a lot bigger too I wear an xl premier but my 56 Halmo fits pretty good

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
Twin rinks has preseason gamers from last year on sale for 250 I think. You're best bet is to try them on. Authentics fit a lot differently than premier jerseys bc of the pads underneath so the sleeves are a lot bigger too I wear an xl premier but my 56 Halmo fits pretty good

I'll head over there tomorrow. Do you know if they're blank or already stitched?

nthill93

Aug 27, 2014
Glen Cove
I'll head over there tomorrow. Do you know if they're blank or already stitched?

I was there. A couple weeks back they had blank authentics and then gamers from last year didn't see the players but I imagine their no one special but they had the tradition on ice patch. I'm not positive but I don't think they'll do stitched customization there I saw them heat pressing some premiers

Bexlyspeed

May 21, 2011
Astoria, Queens, N.Y
If you need the jersey customized I recommend stitches in Whitestone queens, they do the isles uniforms so everything's is exact.

I bought an authentic pro made in Canada edge jersey from jersey baron on eBay and brought it there to get lettered . I bought the al and Brooklyn patches at Barclays and stitches put them on for free and customized my jersey for 60 bucks! It's 70 if you use credit card. It took 2 weeks but I also had another jersey done at the same time

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
If you need the jersey customized I recommend stitches in Whitestone queens, they do the isles uniforms so everything's is exact.

I bought an authentic pro made in Canada edge jersey from jersey baron on eBay and brought it there to get lettered . I bought the al and Brooklyn patches at Barclays and stitches put them on for free and customized my jersey for 60 bucks! It's 70 if you use credit card. It took 2 weeks but I also had another jersey done at the same time

Assuming the blanks are cheaper I might do this. I'll be getting a Pulock jersey, but I don't know if I want the Al and Brooklyn patches on it. I already have them on my Leddy 3rd jersey.

Bexlyspeed

May 21, 2011
Astoria, Queens, N.Y
Assuming the blanks are cheaper I might do this. I'll be getting a Pulock jersey, but I don't know if I want the Al and Brooklyn patches on it. I already have them on my Leddy 3rd jersey.

I had them do Leddy on mine.
I'm bringing a sound Tigers jersey to them on Saturday to get Pulock put on it.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
Ordered from Twin rinks and they'll even ship it to stitches for me. Now Pulock is going to get traded.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
****ing beauty

toGAkta.jpg

s7x5DFa.jpg

WorkHahdPlayHahd

Mar 7, 2016
Hey everybody.

been following the forums for 3 years now. Finally decided to make an account.

Just a note about Stitches. I sent my Stadium series (alternate) to get Boychuk on it. They sent it back crooked. Slightly disappointed but They agreed to fix it after I wear it to this Tuesday's PIT game. ISLES Pro Shop threw in an inaugural season puck and Boychuk photo!

Other than that, I agree with everyone's opinion of the NHL.com customization. DON'T DO IT!

12802814_1045501172160023_5970947347572784326_n.jpg

charlie1

It's all McDonald's
Dec 7, 2013

For a second there I thought you had bought an authentic Donovan jersey. Yikes.

michaelrc51

Jul 6, 2011
Wow, I could never find the Edge jerseys, well atleast the last year.

I bought a 3rd rep Hamonic. Guess I need a new jersey now. Lol

michaelrc51

Jul 6, 2011
I decided to get a real authentic jersey but not sure if I'm going to make it to Brooklyn for a game this year.

Would anyone be kind enough to pick up the AL and brooklyn patches for me?

I will gladly pay for it if anyonee is willing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad