GDT: AUT - SUI

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
I don't think I have ever seen Switzerland get outplayed so badly by inferior competition. Usually they just crush those, at least in terms of possession.

Reactions: Summer Rose

stv11

Jul 29, 2004
Switzerland
Well, that was terrible. Everyone needs to wake up, Berra most of all, but all players need to get to the puck faster.

Austria playing at a whole new level compared to yesterday too.

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
Only the Hischier line was able to create some offensive zone time. The Senteler line was invisible, the 4th line even worse. Ambühl had some very bad giveaways. And Bertschy with this total stupid penalty at the end.

And play with 6D-men, please.

stv11

Jul 29, 2004
Switzerland
Yeah, Fora is a liability every time he's on the ice. Andrighetto needs to focus too, too many pucks lost stupidly.

And focus on those breakout passes too, they're way too slow and lead to too many icings.

FriarChill

Jan 31, 2023
Vienna
Well, that was terrible. Everyone needs to wake up, Berra most of all, but all players need to get to the puck faster.

Austria playing at a whole new level compared to yesterday too.
Yes, austria is way better than yesterday. They got completely dominated yesterday. I am happy with their performance so far.
Still 2 periods left so lots of time for switzerland to come back.

SwissFan12

May 15, 2022
Yeah, Fora is a liability every time he's on the ice. Andrighetto needs to focus too, too many pucks lost stupidly.

And focus on those breakout passes too, they're way too slow and lead to too many icings.

Yeah Fischer shit, like always

Jäger is invisible, can't wait to see Thurkaüf take his spot when Fiala comes

The only good thing I will take from this is that I praise for them to have a lot of adversity in the group stage to be ready for a quarter

Kuracmugger

Oct 15, 2019
Berta really didn‘t look that good until now the 3:1 is acceptable it was a nice play by the austrians but the second goal should not happen on this level

We should have played like this from the start…

swissdude

May 18, 2019
they're slowly starting to look better and more determined still not good but better, Bertschy with a good opportunity missed

Berta really didn‘t look that good until now the 3:1 is acceptable it was a nice play by the austrians but the second goal should not happen on this level

We should have played like this from the start…
the first one was soft also, no screen at all that must have been a save too imo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad