Value of: Auction: James van Riemsdyk

DougGilmour93

Feb 7, 2007
Best offer wins.

Keep in mind what we are looking for, RHD (preferably).

Yes, JVR is a UFA in a year, but you'd get him for the full year at a great cap hit of 4.25m.

Also keep in mind other assets (Toronto's) could be added in to round out a deal...

GO!

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
Best offer wins.

Yes, JVR is a UFA in a year, but you'd get him for the full year at a great cap hit of 4.25m.

Also keep in mind other assets (Toronto's) could be added in to round out a deal...

GO!

Low cap hit so probably to some contending team for picks and prospects will be the highest value and then trade those plus Toronto picks and prospects to a rebuilding team for a decent rhd

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
A new forum so jvr posts stop polluting every thread here.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
I'll start the bid off with Dennis Robertson. An AHL 3rd pairing defenseman that can slot on either side.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Best offer wins.

GO!

Well this thread should be a barrel of laughs....:shakehead

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I'll start the bid off with Dennis Robertson. An AHL 3rd pairing defenseman that can slot on either side.

Sold!

Would imagine the Leafs would be very interesting in re-acquiring him after selling way low on him in the Liles/Gleason trade. Afetr all we've still got that Gleason buyout hanging out on our cap for another year, might as well get someone back related to it. It's Carolina, he's a defenseman, we've wanted to acquire one of those from you for the last couple years, this seems like our best chance :sarcasm:

leafsfan1234

Jun 18, 2016
I think we would also trade JVR for picks if that was all that was available. We need spots for guys like Kapanen/Soshnikov/Leivo so he pretty much has to go at some point.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
We offer Price

Declined. We are being ridiculed on this site for signing a 3 year deal on Marleau, i can't begin to imagine that thrashing we'd take if we traded for the highest paid goalie in the league for the next 8 years.:laugh:

Zal

Jan 12, 2009
Muzzin, but we need a defenseman in return. A cheap 6-7+JVR.

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal

It was a joke. I'm really happy with the signature.

Declined. We are being ridiculed on this site for signing a 3 year deal on Marleau, i can't begin to imagine that thrashing we'd take if we traded for the highest paid goalie in the league for the next 8 years.:laugh:

wish he fails since it's the leafs. But objectively, Marleau's signature is good for the leafs for the first 2 years. Almost all UFA signatures are 1-2 years too much

Drakkor

Apr 21, 2007
Best offer wins.

GO!

RHD is irrelevant. If you are trading of someone like JVR. All that does is handcuff you as a team.

Take the best offer, mix and match with your own assets to get the RHD.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Buffalo offers Bogosian,one million retained, meaning 4 aav and 2020 first round pick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad