HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
BruinDust:

View attachment 551818

PRESENTS
View attachment 551819

TRIPLE MAIN EVENT
WWF Champion "Stone Cold" Steve Austinvs.NWA World Heavyweight Champion "The Mad Dog" Harley Race
Singles match to unify the WWF and NWA World Heavyweight Championships
WWF Intercontinental Champion and WCW United States Champion "The Rated R Superstar" Edge with Vickie Guerrerovs.Bruiser Brody
TLC match for the WWF Intercontinental Championship and WCW United States Championship
NWA Tag Team Champions and AWA Tag Team Champions "The Legion of Doom" The Road Warriors with Paul Elleringvs.WWF Tag Team Champions and ECW Tag Team Champions The Dudley Boyz
Tag Team match to unify the NWA, AWA, WWF, and ECW Tag Team Championships
OTHER FEATURED MATCHES
NWA North American Heavyweight Champion John "Bradshaw" Layfieldvs.Kevin Von Erich
Mandatory singles rematch for the NWA North American Heavyweight Championship
"Dr D" David Schultzvs.WCW World Heavyweight Champion "The Millennium Man" Sid Vicious with John Stossel
John Stossel will be locked in a cage above the ring
*If Sid wins, Schultz must kiss John Stossel's ass
*If Schultz wins, he gets 3 mins alone with Stossel
WCW World Television Champion "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan and Jay Lenovs.AWA World Heavyweight Champion Jerry "The King" Lawler and Drew Carey
Taped Fist Tag Team match
J-Crown Champion, NWA World Middleweight Champion and WCW Cruiserweight Champion Ultimo Dragonvs.ECW World Television Champion Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
Exhibition Reverse Cage Match (First man to hit finisher from top of the cage is declared the winner)
Dan "The Beast" Severnvs.Don "The Predator" Frye
20-minute Iron Man match with Special Guest Referee DX Member "Iron" Mike Tyson
The Fabulous Freebirdsvs.New World Order (nWo)
Michael "PS" Hayes, Buddy "Jack" Roberts, "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin and BadstreetBuff Bagwell, Konnan, Scott Norton and Stevie Ray with Dennis Rodman, Horace Hogan and Kyle Petty
4 on 4 Team Elimination Match
PLUS
Abdullah the Butcher’s "First Blood" Challenge
A Lifetime Achievement Award Presentation to Buddy Robinson presented by Verne Gagne
Rev Theory in concert

The show opens with a historical montage dedicated to the Dallas Sportatorium followed by the show opening:

PPV Theme Song – Hell Yeah by Rev Theory

AND NOW, DON KING PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS THE HISTORIC PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING EXTRAVAGANZA, LAST CALL!

Scene Set: Inside the Sportatorium there is a small entranceway set-up with a video screen just above. Outside the Arena is a concert stage set up with a larger video screen so the fans outside can take in the action.

Jim Ross (JR): Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the final night of professional wrestling ever here at the fabled Dallas Sportatorium. I am joined by my long-time colleague “Dirty” Dutch Mantel (Dutch). It’s great to be here Dutch…

Dutch: It is great to be here, not necessarily with you mind you.

JR: Well thanks Dutch I guess….., and now we go to our colleague Marc Lowrance who is outside the building with somewhat unwanted guests.

We go outside where Marc Lowrance is running up to interview Buff Bagwell and the nWo. They are set-up outside the Sportatorium outdoor roadshow style. Horace Hogan is BBQing. Kyle Petty is there with the nWo Race Car, as is new nWo benefactor Dennis Rodman. As well, Konnan, Scott Norton, and Stevie Ray are present, as are some nWo fans in nWo black and aqua apparel. Yes, black and aqua.

Lowrance: Mr. Bagwell are you here to accept the challenge laid down by the Fabulous Freebirds to meet them in the ring where it matters?

Buff: We said we were going to invade and if that means beating the Freebirds within an inch of their life in the ring, fine with us. Cause if you aren’t with us, you’re against us.

Horace: Hey Buff, do you want a hot dog?

Buff: I’m kind of busy right now, OK? Where we we?

Lowrance: There are reports of some changes in the New World Order, new ownership, new leadership, new colors, do you care to elaborate?

Buff: Yup, you could say were putting the “new” in New World Order (as Buff give the camera a cheesy look with the double pointing fingers).

Lowrance: Holy Cow.

Buff: And I’m the new leader of the nWo!

Stevie Ray: Bagwell you ain’t the leader, I am.

Bagwell: Listen here, you had your chance with the B-team and looked how that turned out.

Stevie Ray: You got a point but who made you leader? How about I’ll be the Assistant Leader?

Buff: You mean assistant to the leader?

New nWo financial benefactor Dennis Rodman walks over.

Rodman: Gentlemen, gentlemen there will be plenty of glory to go around.

Lowrance: Mr. Rodman why have you decided to become the new financial benefactor of the nWo?

Rodman: Simply put there is a lot of money to be made baby. Sure, the nWo had a set-back after nWo HOSS-a-Mania but as you can see there is new management in place. This will be a lean, mean, black and aquamarine express. We can’t make these TV shirts fast enough. Only $9.99. It is 2 sweeeeeeeetttttt!

Lowrance: Holy Cow. OK JR, back to you.

We reconvene inside the Sportatorium where Abdullah the Butcher is standing inside the ring with his new manager, Mr. Fuji, who has a mic.

Fuji: My Abdullah will make any man bleed. He is Madman of Sudan. He challenges any professional wrestler to First Blood match!

After a brief pause a familiar song kicks in over the loudspeakers. It sounds like the opening riff of “Enter Sandman” by Metallica. Can it be? It is! It’s the ECW World Champion. He’s here. It’s the Sandman!

The Sandman arrives through the crowd with his typical entrance, smashing beer cans on his head and smoking a cigarette. The fans in the Sportatorium are going crazy and singing along to Enter Sandman. After about 5 minutes and nearly the entirety of “Enter Sandman” playing through, The Sandman finally arrives in the ring and goes face-to-face with Abdullah.

Match 1 – Abdullah the Butcher vs. The Sandman (ECW World Champion) in a First Blood Hardcore match.

Referee: David Manning

Abdullah and the Sandman to beat the crap out of each other all over the ring area in a violent first blood hardcore match. Both use multiple weapons to try and make the other bleed first.

The Finish: With Abdullah down the Sandman reaches under the ring and hauls out a Kendo stick with forks attached to the end. Sandman uses the modified weapon on a prone Abdullah’s skull to cause a large gash in the Butcher’s head and blood starts pouring out profusely.

Winner: The Sandman

JR: We now go to the back to our old friend Bill Mercer who is standing by with the NWA World Heavyweight Champion, Harley Race.

Mercer: Mr. Race, tonight you will be putting your championship on the line against WWF Champion “Stone Cold” Steve Austin. What are your thoughts on the highly anticipated match?

Standing behind Race is his right-hand man/lackey Lenny Montana.

Race: Austin, let me tell you this. I am the greatest professional wrestler on God’s green earth. Nothing means more to me that this title, the World’s heavyweight championship. I cannot believe the NWA officials sanctioned this match and ordered me to defend the most important title in the world against you. You started this Austin, when you swindled me out of championships in Toronto and Atlanta. And then you attacked me in Detroit. Now I’m going to finish it. I plan to finish it early. What that means Austin is you have no chance in hell of taking this title from me. I don’t think you’ll even make it to our match later this evening. I am offering $500,000 dollars to any man who can take you out tonight. You are a disgrace to my chosen profession Austin. You don’t deserve to be in the same ring with me. And I will do everything in my power to ensure that you do not.

Mercer: JR back to you.

JR: Up next folks is a tag match between two men I’ve known a very long time, and two icons of the comedy industry. How did Jay Leno and Drew Carey find themselves in the world of professional wrestling again? Take a look.

Video Package – Drew Carey and Jerry Lawler find themselves as guests on the Tonight Show for the same night. Lawler is interviewed by Leno first and all goes by the numbers. Carey comes out 2nd and Lawler sticks around. As the interview progresses, Leno brings up Carey’s previous involvement in pro wrestling with his participation in the Royal Rumble.

Leno: You had a brief foray into pro wrestling, one that didn’t go very well.

Carey: I was screwed, that Rumble was mine for the taking. And if I recall you (Leno) also had a match once upon a time.

Leno: Mine went a little bit better than yours.

Carey: Oh really? Maybe you’d like to put your money where your mouth is?

Leno: What do you mean?

Carey: Face me in a match?

Leno: You can’t be serious.

Carey: I am dead serious. I’ll tell you what, seeing as you’ve only ever been a tag team wrestler, let’s have a tag team match. You find a partner and I’ll find a partner and we’ll face off at a little show I heard about coming up in Dallas, Texas. Oh look, I have a pro wrestler right here. How about it Jerry, wanna be my partner and beat up Leno?

Lawler: Well, he does look like he has a glass jaw and a very punch able face. Let’s do it. I’m going to embarrass you Leno.

Carey: Well, there you go Leno, you go find a partner and we’ll find out who is Comedy’s king of wrestling.

Carey and Lawler get up and leave the Tonight Show set.

The next week on the Tonight Show Leno announces he has found a partner for the tag team match at Last Call. Out comes the WCW World Television Champion, “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan. Duggan comes out with a 2x4 and an American flag. HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Duggan and the audience start chanting USA, USA, USA !!!!!!

A week later while Leno is hosting the Tonight show a director comes up mid-sentence to Leno and hands him an envelope. Leno opens it up and reads it to the audience. It is from Carey and Lawler. It states that their match at Last Call will be a Taped Fist Tag Team match.

Match 2 – “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan (WCW World Television Champion) and Jay Leno vs. Jerry “The King” Lawler (AWA World Champion) and Drew Carey in a Taped Fist Tag Team match.

Ring Announcer: Jimmy Lennon Jr.

Carey and Lawler come to the ring to Lawler’s WWF theme music. Leno and Duggan come out next to Duggan’s WCW theme. Both Duggan and Leno are carrying 2x4s and American flags.

The match is primarily between Duggan and Lawler. At one point Manning is trying to keep Leno out of the ring while Lawler and Carey have Duggan tied up in the ropes with the unraveled tape. Leno and Carey do come face-to-face and land punches eventually with their fists taped to inflict maximum damage.

The Finish: Duggan and Carey are the legal men and go to the outside. While the referee is distracted by Duggan and Carey brawling outside (sort of one sided for Duggan).

Suddenly Leno turns on Duggan when he signals Lawler and tosses him a set of brass knuckles. Duggan is the first of the two back in the ring and then Leno purposely distracts the referee so Lawler can nail Duggan with the brass knucks. Then Lawler climbs the ropes and hits a prone Duggan with punch off the top rope with the knucks, and when he goes for the pin Leno jumps off the apron and the referee goes to make the pin, 1-2-3. Lawler, Carey and Leno a jumping around hugging in the ring as the fans boo loudly and a bit of garbage is thrown in the ring. The three make their way to the back to a chorus of boos and jeers.

Winner – Jerry “The King” Lawler and Drew Carey

We now go out by the loading bay of the Sportatorium and arriving in his pick-up truck is WWF Champion “Stone Cold” Steve Austin. No sooner is he out of his truck and he’s attacked by a bleeding and maniacal Abdullah the Butcher trying to collect on Race’s bounty. Austin is fighting him off when a large metal chain hits Abdullah across the back and head and he goes down. Swinging that chain was none other than Bruiser Brody. Abdullah is prone on the ground while Austin and Brody have a stare-off glaring at one another. They both look at Abdullah and Austin turns and looks at a forklift and then back at Brody. Austin heads for the forklift when Brody wraps the chain around Abdullah’s body leaving a length to hold onto. Brody then rolls Abdullah onto a wooden pallet and then Austin picks up the pallet with the forklift and raises The Butcher 15 feet in the air. Brody rolls a dumpster over, grabs the length of chain and hauls Abdullah off the pallet and he falls into the dumpster which Brody then closes shut. The camera then pans back to the forklift and Austin is already gone.

We go back to ringside with JR and Dutch.

JR: Up next folks is the Fabulous Freebirds who have laid down the challenge to the nWo. When the Freebirds found out the nWo decided to invade the last show here at the Sportatorium, they felt they had to defend their territory. They will let the nWo into the arena if they agree to a 4 on 4 Team Elimination match, to which the nWo have.

Badstreet USA kicks in over the loudspeakers and out strut the Fabulous Freebirds consisting of “Gorgeous” Jimmy Garvin, Buddy “Jack” Roberts, and Badstreet lead by Michael “PS” Hayes. The foursome get into the ring and Hayes grabs a mic.

Hayes: New World Order if your goal is to spend tonight in a Dallas hospital, then by all means, come on into the house the Freebirds built!

The Classic nWo Rockhouse theme music kicks in. After about 45 seconds the nWo members begin to appear just to the right of the entranceway. Out from the side of the entrance come Buff Bagwell, Stevie Ray, Scott Norton, Konnan and Dennis Rodman and they slowly make their way to the ring.

JR: Funny fact Dutch, both teams here have members who have released musical albums.

Dutch: Who? These guys? You must be joking.

JR: I’m serious Dutch, Konnan and Michael Hayes have released albums.

Dutch: I’m guessing both their albums went plywood.

Match 3 – The Fabulous Freebirds (Michael “PS” Hayes, Buddy “Jack” Roberts, “Gorgeous” Jimmy Garvin, and Badstreet) vs. The New World Order (Buff Bagwell, Konnan, Stevie Ray, and Scott Norton with Dennis Rodman).

Referee – Mills Lane

Roberts eliminates Konnan. Stevie Ray then eliminates Roberts. Buff Bagwell eliminates Badstreet. Garvin eliminates Norton. It’s now down to Hayes and Garvin versus Bagwell and Stevie Ray. Bagwell hits the Buff Blockbuster on Hayes and goes for the pin, but Stevie Ray makes the blind tag and becomes the legal man. Buff and Stevie Ray start arguing which allows Hayes to make the hot tag to Garvin who cleans house and pins Stevie Ray.

The Finish: Now two-on-one, tagging in and out Hayes and Garvin use tandem tag team offense to inflict punishment on Bagwell until Hayes makes the easy 1-2-3 pin on Bagwell to win the match.

Winner – The Fabulous Freebirds

We go to Bill Mercer in the backstage area who has Lawler, Carey and Leno for a post-match interview.

Mercer: Lawler, what do you have to say for yourself?

Lawler: First of all, don’t judge me Mercer that idiot Duggan had it coming. Duggan you idiot did you really think a comedy legend, a television icon, like Jay Leno would ever truly want to team up with the likes of you? After you caused our tag team to lose on Monday Night Raw, I made it my mission to embarrass you in front of the whole world and I recruited the two true Kings of Comedy to help me put you in your place. And that’s exactly what we did. And if you ever come near any of us again Duggan, you’ll eat that 2x4 mark my words. C’mon let’s go celebrate!

Lawler, Carey and Leno walk off while continuing to celebrate their victory.

Mercer: Back to you JR.

JR: Well folks our next match is a match-up of two MMA legends who never faced each other until now. Dan Severn and Don Frye are two of the toughest fighters ever in MMA and Pro Wrestling and now they will finally go toe-to-toe in a 20-min Iron Man match. Take a look.

Video Package: A package airs highlighting the battles between Frye and Severn in MMA and Pro Wrestling. Now closer to the end of their careers than the beginning, they teamed up for a radio show called the Realest Guys in the Room. It proved to be quite popular. At first both men got along quite well, but neither fighter would admit on air that their counterpart was the better fighter. Frye in particular used to take shots at Severn claiming Severn could never defeat him in a match. Eventually this reached a boiling point and Severn challenged Frye on-air and said he had already spoken to Don King about making the match for Last Call. King agreed to book the match on the conditions he could select a Special Guest Referee to help sell it. King reached out to former Boxing World Champion and current D-Generation X member “Iron” Mike Tyson as Tyson had experience officiating previously at WrestleMania. The other condition was it was to be no ordinary match but a 20-min Iron Man Match where the man with the most pinfalls would be declared the winner. Thus, the match was set.

Match 4 – Dan “The Beast” Severn vs. Don “The Predator” Frye in a 20-min Iron Man match.

Referee: “Iron” Mike Tyson

Ring Announcer: Jimmy Lennon Jr.

Mike Tyson comes out first to DX’s theme music. Don Frye is the next performer to make his entrance, this time to Chaos A.D. by Sepultura. Dan Severn makes his way out to his WWF entrance theme.

The first 19 minutes of the match was a hard-hitting contest where neither man held anything back. An exhibition of classic grappling and expert striking but no falls. At about the 17-minute mark Frye hit Severn with a roundhouse right that rattled Severn and busted him open real good, blood was flowing profusely.

The Finish: At roughly the 19 minute mark Frye nails Severn with a hard suplex and goes for a pinfall. Tyson rushes over but slips on the pile of blood on the mat from Severn and fails to make the 3-count on time. Frye is incensed and gets in Tyson’s face and Tyson’s drops Frye with a knockout punch. Severn recovers in time to get his arm across Frye’s chest for a pin attempt and Tyson makes the 1-2-3 count and Severn wins the Iron Man match 1-0 just as time expires.

Winner – Dan “The Beast” Severn

The camera shot goes outside to find Harley Race’s main lackey, Lenny Montana, propositioning the nWo, who are still smarting from their defeat by the Freebirds.

Montana: I am here on behalf of the World’s heavyweight champion, Harley Race. It is an honor do his bidding on this day as I have pledged my never-ending loyalty to our World’s champion. To our World’s champion. I am here to make the New World Order an offer it cannot refuse. Cannot refuse. The great Harley Race is willing to offer you $1 million dollars to take out Stephen Austin. That is double the original offer. Double the offer. Will you accept his great offer?

Rodman: For a cool $1 million sure I think the nWo can help you out with that. Tell you what, give us $500,000 up front, and another $500,000 when we finish the job. Do we have a deal, Lenny?

No sooner did Rodman make his counteroffer than the sound of a loud horn is heard blaring and a pair of headlights is seen from about 50 feet away. The camera goes to the where the lights are and it’s Stone Cold and he’s driving the 3:16 Monster truck! He nails the gas and heads straight for the nWo’s roadshow set-up running over the tent and BBQ. Austin sets his sights on the nWo race car and uses the Monster truck to absolutely destroy Kyle Petty’s nWo race car. Austin stops the truck and jumps out where he is immediately attacked by the nWo members.

Austin proceeds to take out Norton, Konnan, Buff, Stevie Ray, Horace and Rodman using the 3:16 Monster truck and the mangled nWo race car as weapons. Kyle Petty runs away rather than face Austin’s wrath.

Austin then turns his attention toward Lenny Montana. Stone Cold begins beating on Montana, getting him down and repeatedly stomping him in the stomach.

Austin: You’re gonna sleep with the fishes tonight, you piece of trash!

Montana is left crumpled up on the parking lot pavement in a heap by Austin as Stone Cold looks into the camera and tells Race that he’s knows he’s watching, and Austin is coming for him.

We head back inside to JR and Dutch.

JR: Our next match is a long, long time coming. Kevin Von Erich has fought for years for this rematch with Bradshaw and finally he gets his rematch tonight for the NWA North American Heavyweight Championship. Here is how we got here.

Video Package – Several years earlier, JBL, performing as “John Hawk” defeated Kevin Von Erich for the NWA North American Heavyweight championship. At the time it was considered a fluke that an inexperienced wrestler like John Hawk would defeat a skilled veteran like Von Erich. Hawk (JBL) then refused to grant Von Erich his mandatory rematch for the title. Frustrated, Von Erich sued Bradshaw to try and force the rematch.

The problem Von Erich faced was that Bradshaw had invested his money wisely and was becoming much wealthier at an exponential rate. As he became richer and richer, he began performing as John “Bradshaw” Layfield or JBL and had the financial means to hire the best lawyers and could keep this lawsuit in legal purgatory seemingly forever. Several years have passed by and Von Erich had all but given up on his mandatory rematch and was set to retire from the sport when a new young lawyer based out of Albuquerque, New Mexico looking to make a name for themselves took the case on pro-bono and found a legal loophole in the contract. The lawyer was able to persuade a judge to order JBL to grant the mandatory rematch. Finally, the rematch was on!

Match 5 – Kevin Von Erich vs. John “Bradshaw” Layfield for the NWA North American Heavyweight Championship.

Referee – Mills Lane

Ring Announcer – Jimmy Lennon Jr.

Kevin Von Erich comes out to a huge ovation using Stranglehold as his entrance theme as a tribute to his family. The familiar bells of JBL’s Longhorn WWF theme plays and Bradshaw arrives riding on a large horse to the ring.

Both men come face-to-face and lock up. They engage in a hard-hitting match-up with some classic catch-as-catch-can maneuvers. Von Erick tries his best to keep the match in the ring, but JBL gets him outside the ring where he can do more damage.

The Finish: Kevin Von Erich finally gets JBL in the Iron Claw. It looks like JBL is about to go out, the crowd is wildly behind Von Erich. The referee lifts his arm up twice and it falls both times, but JBL gets a 2nd wind and makes the 3 count. JBL wraps his arms around Von Erich’s waist and backs into the ropes for momentum then throws Von Erich across the ring. Kevin bounces off the ropes and into a waiting Clothesline from Wall Street by JBL. Bradshaw makes the pin for the 1-2-3 to retain the championship to the dismay and shock of the audience.

Winner – John “Bradshaw” Layfield

While the ring crew begins setting up the steel cage for the upcoming match, we go outside to a concert stage where Rev Theory are set to perform their hit song, Light it up.

After the performance two “roadies” dressed in Rev Theory T-shirts run up and push the lead singer out of the way and grab the mic. Both men are in disguise at first but once they grab the mic the rip off their disguises to reveal their identity. It’s Buddy “Jack” Roberts and Jerry Brown, the original Hollywood Blondes.

Roberts: Austin, years ago you stole our gimmick and tarnished the name of the Hollywood Blondes. Well now we’ve finally come to collect in the form of Race’s bounty. So, Austin we know you’re out here somewhere get over here so we can finish this!

After a little wait the fans in the concert audience can here the roar of the 3:16 Monster truck engine. Austin appears and drives the truck right up to the concert stage. He jumps out of the truck and attacks Roberts and Brown. Using the drums and speakers as weapons, Austin lays a whoopin’ on both original Blondes. He eventually puts Jerry Brown’s head through the large snare drum. Then Austin deals with Roberts, hitting him with a Stunner which causes the concert audience to go wild. After the Stone Cold Stunner Austin grabs Roberts by the back of the neck and tosses him out into the crowd where the fans crowd-surf Roberts away. Austin salutes the crowd.

Back in the Sportatorium, the crew has set-up a chain-link steel cage for the next match-up, Ultimo Dragon versus Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka.

JR: Folks you are in for a treat. Don King has created a first-of-its kind match-up, a reverse cage match. Dutch do you want to explain to the fans out there in TV land how this match works?

Dutch: Well, the concept is unique but fairly simple. In this type of cage-match the objective is to climb the cage and rather than escape over the top, you need to hit your finishing move onto your opponent from the top of the cage. What we have here tonight is a battle between the master of the Superfly Splash in Snuka vs. the master of the Asai Moon Sault in Ultimo Dragon. Don King couldn’t have selected two better competitors to debut this new take on the cage match. He said this match would be stupendous and I believe that.

JR: I couldn’t agree more Dutch. Let’s go the ring and Jimmy Lennon Jr.

Match 6 – ECW World Television Champion Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka vs. J-Crown Champion, NWA World Middleweight Champion, and WCW Cruiserweight Champion Ultimo Dragon.

Referee – Mills Lane

Lennon introduces the Jimmy Snuka first. He comes out to his WWF theme. Next out is the Japanese legend, Ultimo Dragon to his WCW theme. Both men receive warm reactions from the fans in attendance. They enter the cage through the door and then it is padlocked.

Ultimo and Snuka have a back-and-forth contest with both competitors getting in an ample amount of offense. Both utilize their athleticism and high-flying moves to inflict punishment on the other. The fans are torn as they like and appreciate both performers.

The Finish: Dragon whips Snuka into the corner chest-first. Snuka grabs ahold of the top turnbuckle and exposes the steel bolt. Dragon is unaware the turnbuckle bolt is exposed and a couple minutes later Snuka launches Ultimo into the exposed turnbuckle. Ultimo is prone in the middle of the ring and Snuka climbs the cage, He gets to the top and signals for his Superfly Splash and jumps but at the last second Ultimo Dragon moves out of the way. After regaining his composure Ultimo uses the same exposed turnbuckle on Snuka by grabbing Jimmy by the back of the head and slamming his head into the exposed turnbuckle. Ultimo slowly makes his way to the top of the steel cage. He gets in position and launches off the top for the Asai Moon Sault which he hits clean on Jimmy Snuka for the victory.

Winner – Ultimo Dragon

We go backstage where Austin has finally made his way inside the building. He is blindsided by a masked man in coveralls. Despite the surprise attack Austin eventually gets the better of the masked man and has him on the ground trying to back away until he brings up in a garage door

Masked Man: Please, please no more Steve!

Austin recognizes the voice and rips the mask off. It’s “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan!

Duggan: I’m sorry Steve, I had to I need the money. You saw what Lawler and Leno did to me. You know, I started out as a bounty hunter. But but but my mistake Steve, I just figured you know, where I did defeat you for the US title once that I had a good chance to collect the bounty. You understand, don’t you?

Austin already looked pissed off but when Duggan mentioned that US title win Austin’s face got even more intense. Stone Cold start laying boots to Duggan on the floor until Duggan can’t take anymore and Austin walks off leaving Duggan lying in a heap up against the garage door.

JR: Well folks out next match-up involves a performer who has been away from this industry for many years and is making what seems to be a long-awaited return at least judging by the reactions of fans to this man’s return. Dutch did you ever cross paths with the notorious “Dr. D”?

Dutch – I did have the misfortune of crossing paths with Schultz back in the day. There are a lot of lunatics out there. And then there is Dr. D. He is a special kind of lunatic.

JR: Hopefully Dutch he didn’t hear you say that. God knows what his reaction would be. Here’s a clip of why “Dr. D” has decided to return to the ring to settle an old score.

Video Package – In a famous incident “Dr. D” David Schultz was interviewed by ABC Reporter John Stossel backstage at Madison Square Garden and after being asked if pro wrestling was fake, Schultz hit Stossel twice with open hand slips. Stossel claimed to suffer hearing issues after the attack and sued. Despite being a main event level player at the time, Schultz was black balled by the wrestling industry after that incident.

Stossel along with being a reporter was also an author and had release several books. He was on tour for his latest book in which he continues to say derogatory things about the Schultz and pro wrestling industry. Stossel is doing a book signing near where Schultz now lives and when Schultz learns of the book signing, he decides it is a fantastic opportunity to confront Stossel. Schultz shows up abruptly to Stossel’s book signing and it takes the entire Mall Security staff to get him out of the building. All the while Schultz is calling Stossel down to the dirt and questions his manhood. Just before Schultz is out through the door Stossel yells “stop stop” and approaches Schultz with 10 security in between them and makes a challenge.

Stossel: While I won’t fight you David, clearly you have repressed issues about what happened years ago. I feel bad for you David, so I’ll give you one chance. I’ll find a representative, a champion if you will, of my choosing, to stand in for me in a match against you. If you win, and you won’t, I’ll give you 3 minutes alone in the ring with me. But if you lose, and you will, you have to kiss my ass in front of the entire world! Screaming and yelling like a madman Schultz accepts the challenge, at least we think so.

Stossel approaches Don King about having the match at Last Call. King loves the idea but isn’t convinced Stossel will live up to his end of the bargain should Sid lose and demands that Stossel be locked in a cage hanging above the ring to make sure he cannot get away.

Stossel and ABC schedule a press conference to announce who Stossel has found as his champion with Schultz in attendance. Out comes the current WCW World Heavyweight Champion, “The Millennium Man” Sid Vicious.

Schultz wastes no time getting in the face of Sid and the two start pushing and shoving and event security has to step in and break it up. Schultz even takes a swipe at Stossel in the confusion but misses. The dislike between Schultz and Sid is immediate and palpable.

Match 7 – “Dr. D” David Schultz vs. WCW World Heavyweight Champion “The Millennium Man” Sid Vicious with John Stossel suspended in a cage above the ring.

*If Schultz wins, he gets 3 minutes alone with Stossel

**If Sid wins, Schultz must kiss John Stossel’s ass.

Ring Announcer – Jimmy Lennon Jr.

Despite spending most of his career as a villain Schultz gets a positive reaction from the fans in attendance as he makes his way to the ring to no entrance music. Sid Vicious and Stossel come out to Sid’s WWF theme music.

The match will never be confused with a technical wrestling clinic as both Schultz and Vicious engage in a hard-hitting and very physical contest. Lots of brawling and action on the outside. Sid is methodical in his approach and goes after Schultz’s right knee to try and prevent the Southern Piledriver.

The Finish: Sid hits not one but two Powerbombs on Schultz and goes for the pin. Schultz barely kicks out at 2 to the shock of everyone watching. Sid cannot believe he kicked out. Schultz’s intensity is taken to another level, and he goes hard at Vicious eventually weakening him enough to position him for the Southern Piledriver which he hits and pins Sid Vicious 1-2-3.

Winner – “Dr. D” David Schultz

With the victory Schultz now gets his 3 minutes alone with Stossel. The cage is lowered to the center of the ring and Schultz opens the door and grabs Stossel by the throat and drags him out of the cage which is then risen to clear way. Stossel is absolutely terrified as Schultz has him on his knees grabbing him by the collar and necktie with his left hand. Stossel is crying and slobbering trying to apologize to Schultz while Dr. D works the crowd threatening to hit Stossel with a right hand. Stossel is that scared he begins to soil himself in the ring and it’s clearly visible to the audience. With seemingly the crowd’s approval Schultz hauls back and hits Stossel with a right hand to the side of the head. Then he hits him again. And again. And again. Then he starts kicking and kicking Stossel and this is starting to become uncomfortable to watch. And the more Schultz hurts Stossel the happier “Dr. D” is becoming. A large smile is present on Schultz’s face, and he is in his glee enjoying hurting Stossel. The fans in attendance turn on Schultz and start to boo loudly and start throwing garbage into the ring witnessing this now disturbing incident. A couple fans rush the ring in Stossel’s defense, but Schultz fights them off as well. “Dr. D” starts yelling at the audience.

Schultz: You stupid people, this is who Dr. D was all along! Didn’t you know that? What’s wrong with you?

Eventually the traumatic 3 minutes is over. Medical personnel rush to Stossel’s aid. To a chorus of boos, jeers and hisses Schultz makes his way to the backstage area smiling and laughing while walking backwards so he can relish the damage he’s done to Stossel who is being attended to in the ring by EMTs.

We go back-stage again to Stone Cold walking into a dressing room. When he walks in, he finds The ECW World Champion The Sandman in the room drinking beer out of a cooler. Austin is in a foul mood as Sandman stands up and faces Austin and after starting at one another for 4-5 seconds Sandman smiles then takes a haul of his cigarette but blows the smoke to the side so as not to upset Austin.

Sandman: Well, if it ain’t “Stone Cold”. I heard you like to drink a few beers.

Austin: You heard Stone Cold drinks beer?

Sandman: I did. Over in the cooler is a beer with Stone Cold’s name on it!

Austin: You have a beer?

Sandman: Yup.

Austin: For Stone Cold?

Sandman: Yup

Austin: In that cooler?

Sandman: Yup

Austin: Over there?

Sandman: In that cooler right there (as The Sandman points to it). Just go over and grab a beer compliments of the Sandman!

Austin turns slightly and begins to motion toward the beer cooler keeping The Sandman in view out of the corner of his eye. As Austin begins to reach into the cooler Sandman attacks Austin but Austin was suspicious of The Sandman all along assuming Sandman would try to collect the bounty and is anticipating the attack. This allows Austin to get the jump on The Sandman and he lays a beating on Sandman in the dressing room. Austin then takes the beer cooler with the remaining beer and heads off.

JR: Folks we are now ready for our Triple Main event. Up first we have a dream match-up between arguably the two greatest tag teams of all-time meeting for the first and maybe last time ever. I’m talking about the Road Warriors and the Dudley Boyz. Dutch you’ve faced the Road Warriors before, how was that for you?

Dutch: JR they may be the most physical team in the history of pro wrestling. When you had a match against those two you knew you would be in for a long night and a bad morning.

JR: No doubt. I wonder if the Dudley’s know what they’ve gotten themselves into but it’s a match of their own making, so I have no sympathy for them. Here’s a clip of how this dream match came about.

Video Package – The Road Warriors were wrestling in Minnesota when Ellering noticed Little Spike Dudley sitting next to the barricade railing in the audience. Spike smiles at Paul and waves but doesn’t engage Ellering at all.

A couple weeks later, Ellering notices Big Dick Dudley sitting close to the action in the audience. This time Ellering goes over and starts mouthing off to Big Dick asking why he is here. Big Dick doesn’t back down and the commotion is noticed by Hawk and Animal, and they basically forget about the match and confront Big Dick, who backs off and makes his way out of the arena.

A few weeks pass and the Legion of Doom are performing at the Spectrum in Philadelphia when Sign Guy Dudley walks down the aisle stairs carrying some signs. The crowd immediately notices him and halfway down the steps he stops and lifts up his first sign.

“Wanna fight”?

2nd sign

“Last Call”

3rd sign

“Your titles”

4th sign

“Vs. Our’s”

5th sign

“Winner take all”

Hawk and Animal watched the display by Sign Guy Dudley and acknowledge his challenge and both Road Warriors signal as if they accept the challenge for a match against the Dudley Boyz, D-Von and Bubba Ray. The crowd erupts when they see the acceptance of the challenge.

Match 8 – AWA and NWA World Tag Team Champions, The Road Warriors with Paul Ellering vs. WWF and ECW World Tag Team Champions, The Dudley Boyz in a winner-take-all title unification match.

Referee – Mills Lane

Ring Announcer – Michael Buffer

The Dudley Boyz, D-Von and Bubba Ray, make their way out first to their final WWF theme. They get on the mic, and they rip on the crowd, calling them rednecks and hillbillies and trailer trash.

“Iron Man” by Black Sabbath hits and out come the Legion of Doom, the Road Warriors to an aptly named “Road Warrior” pop. For many in the audience it is their first-time seeing Hawk and Animal live and the audience becomes unglued.

Both teams go to each corner while Michael Buffer introduces both teams and then says his signature trademark phrase “Lets get ready to Rumble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”. The crowd cheers as the bell rings and the match begins.

The Road Warriors and Dudley Boyz wrestle a hard-hitting but relatively clean match-up for the first 15 mins. The match stays in the ring with a lot of physicality, power moves, and tandem offense from both teams. The Dudley’s hit the 3D death drop and Hawk kicked out. Conversely the LOD hit the Doomsday Device once on D-Von and he kicked out before the count of 3.

About the 15-minute mark, Sign Guy Dudley, Big Dick Dudley, and Spike Dudley walk down and take seats in the crowd near the barricade.

The Finish - About 20 mins in, Animal sends D-Von outside the ring and the legal man is Bubba Ray, but he has ahold of Hawk and throws Hawk into Referee Mills Lane and Lane becomes incapacitated.

Meanwhile the sitting Dudley’s sense an impending Road Warrior victory, jump the barricade and rush the ring. Ellering cuts them off but it’s 3 on 1. Suddenly out of the back run Droz and Jon Heidenrich and even the odds against the denizens of Dudleyville.

With the ref down, Animal body slams Bubba Ray and sets him up for the Doomsday Device. Hawk climbs the top rope and hits the Doomsday Device clothesline and Bubba crashes to the mat. Hawk grabs the ref by the back of the collar and revives Lane enough for Lane to recognize the pin attempt by Animal and Lane counts the 1-2-3 making the Road Warriors now AWA, NWA, ECW and WWF tag team world champions!

Winners – The Road Warriors, Hawk and Animal

We go to the back and it’s Stone Cold Steve Austin and he’s in dressing room bathroom area and as he attempts to leave, he finds none other than the notorious “Dr. D” David Schultz standing in his way blocking Austin’s exit.

Schultz looks at Stone Cold with disdain. “You ain’t so tough, boy” as Schultz gets right in Austin’s face. “If anyone is collecting any bounties around here, it’s Dr. D!”. Schultz being a legitimate bounty hunter by trade.

Austin and Schultz begin to brawl in the bathroom area. They slam their way through the stalls surrounding the toilets. Austin begins to get the better of Schultz and grabs Schultz by the back of the head and puts Schultz’s head through a porcelain urinal. Schultz appears to be out cold as Austin leaves the scene.

We go back to JR and Dutch at ringside.

JR: Well Dutch I think it’s safe to say we are in for something special in our next match-up.

Dutch: This is going to be a treat for any wrestling fan JR. We’ve never had a TLC match in the Sportatorium and I think it’s safe to say we’ve never had a TLC match ever with two competitors quite like Edge and Bruiser Brody. Brody I can attest is every bit the wild man people think he is. But Edge is smart and cunning and has more experience in this type of match so it should be a hell of a match-up.

JR: Totally agree Dutch. Folks, here’s some footage of how this match came about.

Video Package - At a recent pro wrestling show, Vickie Guerrero was sitting in the dressing room waiting for Edge to finish showering after his match when Bruiser Brody walked into the dressing room. With Edge unaware, Vickie was terrified of the massive and wild Brody. Brody backs here off and looks over at the WWF Intercontinental and WCW United States Championship belts and grabs the WCW US title belt and leaves. Afterward Edge comes out of the shower and freaks out when he notices his US belt gone. Vickie tries to explain it wasn’t her fault, but Edge is furious, and he leaves.

The following week, Vickie Guerrero comes out to the ring and grabs a mic.

“Excuse me!”

The crowd boos.

“I said excuse me!”

The crowd boos louder.

“Bruiser Brody, my husband Edge couldn’t be here tonight. But I, I mean we, want to issue you a challenge. Bring that US title belt you blatantly stole like a thief in the night. Bring it to Dallas, Texas at Last Call. My lover Edge will bring his Intercontinental championship and we’ll hang both above the ring and the winner will be the man who climbs a ladder and grabs both belts because it will be a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match!”

The next week Brody is at a wrestling event where he is in the ring being interviewed by Marc Lowrance. He’s carrying the US title belt and tells the world he accepts the match at Last Call and promises it will be the most brutal TLC match off all-time.

Match 9 – Bruiser Brody vs. WWF Intercontinental Champion and WCW United States Champion “The Rated R Superstar” Edge with Vickie Guerrero in a TLC championship match.

Referee – David Manning

The challenger Bruiser Brody comes out first to the Immigrant Song by Led Zepplin. Brody has the US title and his large chain. Brody is clearly the fan favorite in this match-up. He gets in the ring and hands over the US title belt. Metalingus by Alter Bridge hits and out comes Edge with Vickie Guerrero in tow. He grabs a steel chair and enters the ring then hands over his Intercontinental title belt.

Michel Buffer introduces both competitors and once again does his signature catch-phrase.

Edge and Brody have a TLC match that has a bit of everything. They fight toe-to-toe in the ring using punches and drop-kicks and other maneuvers. Edge brings in a ladder and both me get their licks in using the ladder as a weapon. They brawl all over the Sportatorium leaving a mess in their wake. Both men are eventually bleeding profusely. JR and Dutch’s announcing table was destroyed by a Brody piledriver on Edge through the table. Shortly before Edge speared Brody through a table positioned on the outside against a barricade. While on the outside Brody swings his chain at Edge but Edge blocks it with a chair. They brawl more when Edge gets a very solid headshot on Brody with a chair that staggers the wild man.

The Finish – Brody falls to the concrete floor back first. Edge sets up and hits the Con-Chair-To on Brody and then grabs a massive 17-foot ladder and climbs to the top. Edge jumps and lands a Senton Bomb on Brody. Edge tries to make his way back to ringside and into the ring but after a brutal match he’s slow and staggered. He gets to the ring and sets up a ladder, but Brody has recovered somewhat, and he has his large chain. Edge is almost to the top and Brody rolls into the ring and swings the chain like a whip at Edge and it stuns him. Brody climbs the other side of the ladder and wraps the chain around Edge then jumps and pulls Edge off the ladder to the mat. Brody ties the chain around Edge and then ties the other end around the steel post. Vickie tries to free Edge by untying his foot from the steel post but she’s too late and fumbles around meanwhile Brody climbs the awaiting ladder and retrieves the two title belts to become WWF Intercontinental and WCW United States Champion much to the delight of the Sportatorium audience. Brody goes out into the crowd with his two titles belts to celebrate with the fans.

Winner – Bruiser Brody

After the ring crew clear the area of the debris left from the war between Edge and Bruiser Brody, Michael Buffer introduces Verne Gagne as they begin the Lifetime Achievement Award Ceremony for Buddy Robinson. Verne has a microphone and talks about his friendship with Robinson and how much he means to the world of pro wrestling and combat sports. Buffer introduces Buddy Robinson, and he gets in the ring and is handed a microphone where he thanks Verne and the wrestling fans, and they present him with a large plaque in his honor and both men get a warm reception.

In the backstage parking area we see an angry Rated R Superstar storming out of the arena with a suitcase in hand. Vickie Guerrero is running after him begging and screaming for him to stop.

Edge: Let me explain it to you Vickie. First, you let Brody steal my US title belt. Then you get me into a TLC match of all things against a wild lunatic swinging a steel chain around. And to top it off you couldn’t even untie my foot causing me to lose the match. So guess what that means Vickie. It means we are done. I want a divorce!

Edge rips off his wedding ring and tosses it onto the ground and jumps aboard a black Lincoln Continental and drives off. Vickie drops to her knees screaming at the top of her lung as we go back to JR and Dutch at ringside.

JR: Dutch the time has finally come for tonight’s main event. I’m really looking forward to this. And it appears the bounty laid down by Harley Race was unsuccessful.

Dutch: Never say never JR but you’re right Austin will most likely be here for the championship match something Harley said would not happen.

JR: Now let’s take a look on how this once in a lifetime match came to be.

Video Package – Harley Race was having a championship match with AWA World Champion Jerry “The King” Lawler at the Skydome in Toronto, Canada when Stone Cold decided to strike and attacked Lawler causing a disqualification victory for Race, but he didn’t take the AWA title.

A few weeks later Race is wrestling WCW Champion Sid Vicious at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta for the WCW title and again Austin strikes causing the DQ victory for Race but no title change.

Not long after Race is competing against Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka for the ECW World Television Championship at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit and Austin strikes for the 3rd time, but this time he goes at Race himself, attacking Race like only the Texas Rattlesnake can. Stomping a mudhole in his ass and walking it dry. Afterwards Race is incensed but claims Austin will never get a match for his world championship.

Austin then appealed to the NWA Board of Directors for a title unification match with Race. The board are confident Race would defeat Austin and gaining control over the WWF Championship would be advantageous, so the board agreed to the unification match much to the chagrin of “The Mad Dog” Harley Race. They then sold the rights to the match to Don King for his Pay-Per-View Extravaganza, Last Call,

Match 10 – WWF Champion “Stone Cold” Steve Austin vs. NWA World Heavyweight Champion “The Mad Dog” Harley Race in a winner-take-all title unification match.

Referee – David Manning

Harley Race walks out first to the tune of Galaxy Express. Harley takes his time getting to the ring. He doesn’t receive a warm welcome and you can tell by his face he’s not happy Austin made it all the way to the match, and no one could successfully collect the bounty. But he’s not scared either. This will be a match-up of two of the toughest world champions in the history of the sport.

Race’s theme music stops playing and the crowd grows anxious then suddenly they hear the sound of glass breaking and the roof practically comes off the Sportatorium as Stone Cold makes his entrance to the heavy bassline of his Hell Frozen Over theme as he hits all four corners.

The scowl on Austin’s face is palpable as he is incensed at this point after having to fight off many bounty hunters throughout the course of the night. Michael Buffer introduces Race first and Austin second. Everybody is on their feet in anticipation. Buffer begins to go into his signature catchphrase he gets as far as “Leeeeeettttts get ready” and Austin can’t handle his rage any longer and attacks Race before Buffer can finish. Buffer gets out of the ring as fast as he can. The bell rings and the main event of the night is on.

As expected, Steve Austin and Harley Race engage in an extremely physical contest. Lots of hard suplexes and back body drops. They brawl on the outside multiple times using the steel barricade and steel steps to inflict punishment on each other. Race goes for multiple pinfall attempts. Eventually Race gets cut open but it doesn’t slow him down. Austin almost gets disqualified using the cord from a cameraman to choke out Race.

The Finish – After about 30 minutes of hard-hitting action that kept the Sportatorium audience on their feet, suddenly a gasp comes over the crowd. The notorious “Dr. D” reappears coming out of the back to get his revenge on Stone Cold. His head is bandaged up while spewing profanities at Austin and he’s carrying a large rifle! The off-duty police are slow to get to Schultz but out nowhere Kevin Von Erich runs out and tackles Schultz from behind causing him to drop the gun and give the off-duty police time to subdue Schultz and drag him away yelling and screaming something unintelligible.

The commotion is enough to distract Race and when he turns around, Austin is waiting. Stone Cold kicks Harley in the stomach and hits him with a Stunner which hurts Race but doesn’t put him down. Austin kicks him in the breadbasket again and hits him with a 2nd stunner. The 2nd one knocks Race down but he springs back up, albeit nearly out on his feet. Austin gives him one more kick to the guts for good measure and a 3rd stunner followed by the pinfall 1-2-3 to finally unify the WWF and NWA championships.

Winner – “Stone Cold” Steve Austin

After the match Austin celebrates with a beer bash. Kevin Von Erich climbs into the ring and Austin’s theme music stops and the two men come face-to-face. Austin signals to the ringside attendant to toss him four beers and he hands two to Von Erich. They both smash beers together and drink em’ Stone Cold style as Austin’s music hits again. Austin signals for four more. They smash beers again, but Austin kicks Von Erich in the breadbasket and hits him with a huge Stone Cold Stunner as beer goes everywhere as the glass breaks for the final time. The show closes with Austin on the top turnbuckle having one last beer bash with the fans at the legendary Sportatorium!

POST SHOW: After the camera’s stop rolling Austin breaks character and hosts a final beer bash and celebration in the ring with many of the performers who spent time in the Sportatorium such as Kevin Von Erich, David Manning, and Michael Hayes among others while entertaining the audience in the famous Sportatorium one last time.

-VS-

JackSlater:

SUMMERFEST XXXIII

JackSlater Promotions, in association with Rapture and Wrestling as well as Wonderful Outback Wrestling, is pleased to welcome you all to SUMMERFEST XXXIII

SUMMERFEST XXXIII Official Theme:

Rapture And Wrestling Theme:

Wonderful Outback Wrestling Theme:

JackSlater Promotions President: Bill Watts

JackSlater Promotions CFO: Killer Khan

Ring Announcer: Eden Stiles

Backstage Interviewer: Caylee Turner

Event Card
1. Jacob Fatu vs. Lex Luger (WOW Champion, With Jim Barnett, Nathan Jones, and Tom Magee)

2. Lumberjack Match: Christian vs. Sami Zayn

Lumberjacks: La Parka, Papa Shango, Kevil Sullivan, Cheatum, Ale Wright, Glacier, Max Moon, The Genius, Hade Vansen, The Grand Wizard and The Murdoch Boys, Tiger Ali Singh and Babu, Sammy Guevara, Ariel, Gangrel, Kurt Russell

3. Jushin Liger vs. Jashin Drago (Also known as Drago)

4. Intercontinental Championship Match: Magnum TA (Champion) vs. Adam Page

5. Pole Match for $20,000: Matt “Borne Again” Borne vs. Val Venis vs. Lance Storm (With Mr. Bob Backlund) vs. Dalton Castle (With The Boys) vs. Playboy Buddy Rose vs. Alex Shelley

6. Cage Match: Dusty Rhodes vs. Ilja Dragunov

*As per Rhodes’ demands, the cage is a product of the American steel industry. It is the big blue cage and has no door – the only way in or out is to climb.

7. Tommaso Ciampa vs. The Great Muta (With Gay Gary Hart)

8. Tag Team Championship Street Fight: The Mile High Club (Art Barr and Marty Jannetty, Champions) vs. Eddie Kingston and New Jack

9. Io Shirai vs. Awesome Kong (With The Prince of Wrestling)

10. World Heavyweight Championship Match: The Rock (Champion, with Eli Drake) vs. Samoa Joe

Background:

1. Jacob Fatu vs. Lex Luger (WOW Champion, With Jim Barnett, Nathan Jones, and Tom Magee)

JackSlater Promotions and Wonderful Outback Wrestling have been collaborating for months, much to the chagrin of fans and JSP president Bill Watts. Desperate economic times worldwide have necessitated collaboration, and Watts was not in a position to turn down the wealthy Jim Barnett and his mysterious “money man in Milwaukee”. Despite legendary promoter and WOW owner Barnett, often from his palanquin carried by a shirtless Tom Magee and a shirtless Nathan Jones, proclaiming that “nobody gets over until they go down… under, my boy” fans have failed to support Barnett’s champion, a shirtless Lex Luger. Barnett’s insistence on a “no shirt” policy, since the girls love the wrestlers shirtless, and no blows to the face, at the risk of smashing some of Luger’s sharp cheeks, have further angered JSP fans. Garbage is now commonly thrown at Barnett and his boys, horrifying the famed promoter. Things have gotten so desperate that Watts has turned to a most unlikely source of help – his most hated adversary, now claiming to be a new man, has spent a few years in prison and begun a prison ministry. One of his emissaries has been released from prison and was promptly signed by JSP – the brutal and athletic phenom Jacob Fatu. Will Barnett’s golden boy toy with Fatu, or will Fatu bring a level of violence that drives Barnett and his WOW specimens back to the outback?

Thirty Second Backstage Interviews with Christian and Sami Zayn

2. Lumberjack Match: Christian vs. Sami Zayn

Lumberjacks: La Parka, Papa Shango, Kevil Sullivan, Cheatum, Ale Wright, Glacier, Max Moon, The Genius, Hade Vansen, The Grand Wizard and The Murdoch Boys, Tiger Ali Singh and Babu, Sammy Guevara, Ariel, Gangrel, Kurt Russell

It all started with a bet of one dollar, Canadian. Christian and Sami Zayn had a bet to see who could get a selfie with JackSlater Promotions legend Kurt Russell first. While Zayn pestered Russell about “using his platform” to change the world, Christian fit right in with the Hollywood A-lister and friends, including The Rock, and took off for a wild night on the town that made all the headlines, including GTV. Zayn had a meltdown upon losing the dollar, which he claimed was "earmarked for charity" and then lost a very short impromptu match against Christian. He quickly became convinced that there was a conspiracy afoot. He began looking for the source of Christian’s famed “charisma”, for the intangible thing that gave him a leg up on Zayn. Zayn, with the help of GTV’s Sammy Guevara and Paparazzi Productions’ Alex Shelley, began a guerrilla filmmaking campaign to expose the "conspiracy" against him and search for the truth. The guerrilla filmmaking campaign, which Zayn has tried to charge the costs of to JSP, took him to a variety of places including:

The Shinobi Temple to speak with Glacier about what techniques Christian uses

The finest Bavarian Discotheques to speak with Alex Wright about how cool Christian is

The March of the Dead to confront La Parka regarding whether Christian is alive or dead

The White Castle of Fear with Cheatum

A Tarot Card reading with Papa Shango

“The Moon” with Max Moon in order to verify if Christian is of this Earth

Harvard to converse with The Genius and see if he could solve the mystery

The Dungeon of Doom with Kevin Sullivan

A dark alley to ask Hade Vansen about his prophesy and how it connects to Christian

Dick Murdoch’s trailer, to speak with The Grand Wizard regarding magic

The Las Vegas Strip to speak with The Gambler and Phantasio believing that Christian is clearly a degenerate gambler and possibly using magic

The Taj Mahal to converse with JSP investor Tiger Ali Singh

Zayn almost gave up when fortune finally smiled upon him - a bum asked Zayn and his crew for a dollar. The bum turned out to be none other than Gangrel, who revealed his dark secret – Christian is in fact a vampire.

Suddenly it all made sense for Zayn. Why DOES Christian wear so much orange tanner? How DO we know that the pictures of Christian with Hollywood Heavyweight Kurt Russell weren’t doctored? Why HAVEN’T we ever seen Christian wrestle in broad daylight? Zayn set about exposing the truth – that Christian is in fact a vampire. When Christian appeared disgusted to find his bag filled with garlic and Ariel, interviewed by Zaynand crew, revealed herself as willing to spend a night with Christian, it was all the proof Zayn required. When further proof proved difficult Zayn gave up and attacked Christian in the ring with his crew and beat a confession out of him, not that Sami condones torture. The plan failed however when Christian bit Zayn’s finger as he waved it accusatorily in Christian’s face, forcing Zayn to recoil in horror, backpedaling and staring at the tiny trickle of blood until he fell out of the ring. Christian smirked and proposed that they settle their feud in the only reasonable manner – a casket match. Zayn, terrified, started an online petition and gofundme to have a lumberjack match instead. President Watts, making it clear that he simply wanted Zayn to shut up, acquiesced and signed off with Khan's consent on the lumberjack match to end all talk of conspiracy.

3. Jushin Liger vs. Jashin Drago (Also known as Drago)

Rapture and Wrestling wanted one of its premier feuds on the biggest stage possible and JackSlater Promotions was happy to oblige. The evil dragon god Jashin Drago has returned and, as outlined in prophesies of old, only one with the mark of the Liger can stop him. RAW fans were shocked when Jushin Thunder Liger proved unable to defeat his mortal enemy Drago and his minions at the biggest RAW show to date, Sea of the Stars. Since then, Drago’s minions have disappeared one by one, each babbling about a white faced demon before leaving the promotion. RAW and JSP fans alike have been wondering whether Jushin Liger is the one destined to defeat Drago or whether the whispers are true and it will be the rarely seen Kishin Liger, first revealed by The Great Muta, who is needed to finish the job.

4. Intercontinental Championship Match: Magnum TA (Champion) vs. Adam Page

When Magnum TA looked at Hangman Adam Page, he saw a younger version of himself. It was an easy fit when the two blonde powerhouses from Virginia began teaming up, with Page telling anyone who would listen how grateful he was to be taken under Magnum’s wing. Success found the pair quickly, despite Page's inability to grow out his chest hair, as they became JackSlater Promotions Tag Team Champions early in their run. Fractures would appear when Page was named the number one contender for the Intercontinental Title – Magnum felt that he was the veteran who had paid his dues, having been a star in JSP for years and being the one who was tarred and feathered by the villainous Murdoch Boys while Page was simply handed a shot on a silver platter. The older man was not afraid to voice that opinion. Magnum began complaining subtly and then berating Page and pushing him around. Page eventually handed his title shot to his mentor, but the damage seemed to be done. Things came to a head when Magnum threw in the towel in a match between Page and Dusty Rhodes, enraging his younger charge. Page blocked a punishing slap from Magnum, leading to a locker room clearing brawl between the tag team champs.

Magnum would win the intercontinental title just days before walking out on Page as they defended their titles against the Murdoch Boys, with the pre-match stipulation of five lashes for each of the losers being amended so that Page alone took all ten lashes. Magnum would even turn to The Murdoch Boys and his old pal Dusty Rhodes for help in teaching Page to “wait his turn and earn it” and show respect for those who came before him. Page has kept his nose to the grindstone, fought through it all with the help of a drink or two, and has finally earned his shot at the intercontinental title, with Magnum claiming that that is all he wanted all along.

One Minute Backstage Interview with Dusty Rhodes

5. Pole Match for $20,000: Matt “Borne Again” Borne vs. Val Venis vs. Lance Storm (With Mr. Bob Backlund) vs. Dalton Castle (With The Boys) vs. Playboy Buddy Rose vs. Alex Shelley

Pure mayhem awaits in this six man match with the victor receiving $20,000, suspended from a pole inside a metal briefcase. Matt Borne, formerly Doink, has been “Borne Again” as he struggles to come to terms with exactly who he is. Frequently switching between the clown and the brute, no one seems to know just when he will snap. No one is quite sure what he wants the money for, or if he does at all. Val Venis is back in JSP now that Khan has announced that wrestlers are allowed to monetize their online content – the libertarian online content creator is back and ready to spread more than just his brand. Venis claims that he will have an augmented package for his highest tier subs should he win the money, plus seed money for a side medicinal venture. Lance Storm has entered the match at the urging of his manager, Mr. Backlund. Mr. Backlund has told Storm that he’s tired of his “flippy hippie” wrestling and that he needs to trim those sideburns. It’s time to make wrestling serious again by beating the clown, the girls, and the playboys and donating the money to “the war effort”, though no one is sure which one. Dalton Castle, Storm’s recent nemesis, plans to entertain the fans and make wrestling beautiful like never before. He swears he is in it for the pole and not the money. JackSlater Promotions legend Playboy Buddy Rose needs play money to keep up his trademark lifestyle while Alex Shelley hopes to replenish funds lost while part of Sami Zayn’s crew.

6. Cage Match: Dusty Rhodes vs. Ilja Dragunov

*As per Rhodes’ demands, the cage is a product of the American steel industry. It is the big blue cage and has no door – the only way in or out is to climb.

Dusty Rhodes has had enough. The unrest of these last few years has rankled the American Dream in ways that he never imagined, leaving him with no recourse but to literally wrap himself in the flag. A simple request, that the American anthem be played before each JackSlater Promotions show with fans in attendance all standing in unison, proved divisive on both ides of the border. A fur-coat wearing Rhodes emerged to chastise the fans as well as the other wrestlers for not effusively supporting his endeavour. Rhodes, the self-proclaimed Heartbeat of America, has harkened back for the return of American exceptionalism. He has told the fans that people denying the existence of the American Dream is shameful and that he alone proves that it does exist. His country is the land of opportunity and Rhodes, along with some of his old friends, has decided that everyone else has to pledge allegiance and love it or leave it.

Ilja Dragunov has had quite a different experience. Born in Russia, raised in Germany, he is a man with no country and a foreigner wherever he goes. Still he came to North America to pursue his dream. Dusty Rhodes took exception to American wrestlers losing their spots during these hard times, particularly when there were plenty of American “little guys” available. President Watts did not agree with Rhodes and his “hire American” policy and a bitter dispute has raged between The American Dream and a man pursuing his own version of the American dream. Dragunov has noted that people like him never end up in the position to dine with kings and queens and that being the son of a plumber sounds pretty decent compared to being the son of a father he’ll never know. The pork and beans that Rhodes dined on must have been more than enough as they allowed Rhodes to get fat while Dragunov worked jobs as a kid to get his next meal. Still Dragunov has stated that he has been a fan of Rhodes and admires what he has stood for, even if he sometimes falls short. Dragunov has taken the opportunity, which he claims is all that he ever wanted, that Rhodes has inadvertently presented him with by attacking him and draping the flag over him and has promised to do everything he can to chase his North American dream by beating Rhodes and ascending through the ranks of JSP.

One Minute Backstage Interview with Gary Hart

7. Tommaso Ciampa vs The Great Muta (With Gay Gary Hart)

Gay Gary Hart, former Chicago playboy, was visibly down on his luck when he appeared, haggard and worn down, in a backstage segment offering to sell an incredible secret in a brown envelope to the highest bidder. Tommaso Ciampa emerged as the only interested party, sending Hart on his way with a pittance as he read the contents of the envelope and smiled wickedly. Fans did not know what to expect as Ciampa began seemingly wasting his time by having matches against low card wrestlers in other promotions, particularly the Japanese w-1 promotion, and strangely interfering in the matches of Keiji Muto, a well-liked though relatively minor member of JSP’s midcard. Fans quickly soured on Muto as Ciampa continued helping him in matches, with Muto acting surprised each time. Ciampa then turned his attention to slapping around the destitute Gary Hart and lobbying president Watts to have knees to the head banned on workplace safety grounds, a clause left in the promotion from the days of the Wrestler’s Union faction. Fans were surprised when Muto, now somewhat ragged looking and on a losing streak due to his shining wizard finisher being bad as fans booed him every match, attacked Ciampa in a pathetic display. Ciampa delivered a savage beating to Muto, cackling as he noted that Muto “ain’t so great” while delivering repeated shots to his face before crushing his throat with the ring bell. The beating culminated in Ciampa lifting Muto’s head, now in a crimson mask of blood due to a gash on his heat, up to the camera and as he smirked while noting how familiar it looks before walking away.

Muto has not been seen since, however Gary Hart has emerged as a man reborn. An emotional Hart was embraced by his former charge, The Great Muta, and the two have begun ascending the ranks once again in methodical fashion. Muta has been somewhat slower than usual and fans are mystified by his inability to produce his famous mist whenever he touches his fingers to his throat, but the enigmatic wrestling legend has still gone undefeated since reuniting with Hart. With the fans and Gary Hart by his side and a newfound power in every strike, The Great Muta has challenged a bemused Tommaso Ciampa to a match that Hart has called a rebirth.

One Minute Backstage Interview with New Jack and Eddie Kingston

8. Tag Team Championship Street Fight: The Mile High Club (Art Barr and Marty Jannetty, Champions) vs. Eddie Kingston and New Jack

The Mile High Club, the tag team composed of Art Barr and Marty Jannetty, has had many highs and low lows in JackSlater Promotions. Often regarded as second bananas to their former tag partners, Barr and Jannetty have established themselves as elite in-ring talents whose fast paced, high flying matches have entertained fans thoroughly and brought plenty of wins. Still they have drawn the ire of President Watts, who has fired and hired the pair numerous times for taking their name far too literally, scandalous and shameless pursuits of females, and general unprofessional behaviour. The smile on Jannetty’s face during Watts’ final attempt to scare some professionalism into the pair resulted in him announcing that New Jack and Eddie Kingston, wrestling’s Ebony and Ivory and a pair known for their ultra-violence, would be challenging for the JSP tag titles in a street fight.

Fresh off emerging victorious from a bitter feud with The Murdoch Boys, New Jack and Kingston have turned their attention toward Barr and Jannetty. Kingston has vowed to teach them to leave the girls alone while New Jack said that he’s interested in their belts, not because they are championships but because he loves whipping white people. Fans cheered as Watts declared the title match a street fight and the smiles of Jannetty and Barr quickly disappeared

One Minute Backstage Interview with Samoa Joe

9. Io Shirai vs. Awesome Kong (With The Prince of Wrestling)

Io Shirai has taken JackSlater Promotions by storm, bringing a new element to the promotion that many have deemed a breath of fresh air. Unfortunately, The Genius of the Sky also caught the eye of The Prince of Wrestling. After Shirai smiled and nodded politely but ultimately did not follow through on the Prince’s invitation to “ride splash mountain” a feud was born. Awesome Kong quickly emerged to defend the man she calls her “bottom bitch” after he long ago begged her to defend him from all of the female wrestlers he pissed off with his derogatory promos. Noting that she doesn’t want anybody distracting the Prince from continuing doing what he does well for her, Kong has vowed to break Shirai, the woman who The Prince now refers to as “that little *** **** with the ***** *** *****”. For her part, Shirai has remained upbeat and has told interviewers that she is excited for the match.

One Minute Backstage Interview with The Rock

10. World Heavyweight Championship Match: The Rock (Champion, with Eli Drake) vs. Samoa Joe

The most electrifying man in JackSlater Promotions has a bone to pick with the people now that he’s back from his hiatus. The biggest babyface in the company has come back to mixed reactions he is not accustomed to, despite the former lone wolf having a new hype man. The Rock is mystified and he has let the people know – his sideburns are lower, his eyebrows are higher, his shirts are silkier, his catchphrases are louder, and yet still the people are unimpressed. These reactions are contrasted by the growing support for relatively unheralded Samoa Joe. Having only some of The Rock’s charisma, none of his physique or superstar lineage, Joe has been winning fans over all the same. Even President Bill Watts, enamored with The Rock’s football pedigree, has conceded that no one in the promotion has kicked ass the way that Samoa Joe has. Even The Rock’s best barbs, including that it’s survival of the fittest not survival of the fattest and that Joe is the Huntington Beached Whale, have not landed with the fans and taken the shine off Joe.

As he’s ascended, Joe has in turn begun taking aim at the Rock. Unlike The Rock, Samoa Joe never wanted to be a football player or take hiatuses to appear as a bit player in B-list sci fi – Joe wanted to be a wrestler. Joe assured Rock to his face that he doesn’t need knock off Versace shirts or a sycophantic low-life like Eli Drake or to boast about the tribal tattoo he’s going to get or even to apply submissions and scream to hide how poorly applied they are. Joe was a real Samoan ass kicker, which is more than he could say for The Rock, a point he emphasized by headbutting The Rock and shockingly knocking him to one knee. As Joe confidently strode out of the arena through the cheering masses, The Rock pushed towel carrying Drake away and stared with a long unseen intensity. A match has been set for the JackSlater Promotions Heavyweight Championship between Samoa Joe, a driven ass kicker who would love nothing more than to carry promotion’s belt, and heavyweight champion The Rock, a man who seems unsure where he wants to be but who may rediscover the fire that carried him to the top.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I went with JackSlater as they say he's as handsome as he is brilliant. I also like his card better. Even though I don't like a write up to include how the actual event will unfold, I do like the way the general draft has trended. I believe that the first draft that I was in had two write ups to give a sense of the background. Obviously things are different now and Bruindust certainly put a lot of work into this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad