ATD 2018: Players ONLY trade thread

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
I hate to do this, but I'm going to post screen shots of @tinyzombies trade with me because he's been online multiple times and seems to be refusing to confirm the deal we made yesterday evening. I sent a reminder PM as well which seems to have went ignored but integrity is a big thing to me. I'm hoping he simply isn't aware of the confirmation need or missed my 2nd PM but a deal was made, and roster construction even discussed via PM.

That is the string from the original PM where we discussed and agreed upon the deal.

Cook for Broadbent trade.JPG

Cook for Broadbent trade 2.JPG

Cook for Broadbent trade 3.JPG

Cook for Broadbent trade 4.JPG

Cook for Broadbent trade 5.JPG

Cook for Broadbent trade 6.JPG

ImporterExporter

Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
IMO, until he confirms it in this thread, it's not a trade.

I completely disagree when I have provided irrefutable proof a deal was agreed upon. It sets a very bad precedent letting somebody back out of a deal (for whatever reasons). Not saying that's been done yet but I'm curious as to why it hasn't been confirmed 24 hours later.

I can put up with a lot, but integrity is something I won't budge on.

Last edited:

ImporterExporter

Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
Yes, I'm totally fine with that. I'm just curious as to why he hasn't taken 30 seconds to stop in here despite multiple PM's asking him to do so. And he's been online as recent as 8 PM. Maybe I'm just impatient haha.

Dreakmur

Mar 25, 2008
Orillia, Ontario
I completely disagree when I have provided irrefutable proof a deal was agreed upon. It sets a very bad precedent letting somebody back out of a deal (for whatever reasons). Not saying that's been done yet but I'm curious as to why it hasn't been confirmed 24 hours later.

I can put up with a lot, but integrity is something I won't budge on.

Just because he agreed with you in private doesn't mean it's official. Until it's confirmed in this channel, he can back out all he wants.

jarek

Aug 15, 2009
Just because he agreed with you in private doesn't mean it's official. Until it's confirmed in this channel, he can back out all he wants.

As far as I'm concerned, the fact he "liked" the trade post AND he already changed his roster post is confirmation enough for me. Really not sure why he isn't posting his confirmation here though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad