Confirmed with Link: Assistant Coaches: Ulf Samuelsson, Scott Arniel, Dan Lacroix

TheRightWay

May 16, 2012
http://www.nyrangersblog.com/2013-a...on-to-become-assistant-coach-for-rangers.html

http://www.expressen.se/sport/hockey/nhl/ulf-samuelsson-klar-for-new-york-rangers/

From Modo and SHL to the New York Rangers and the NHL.
Ulf Samuelsson has clearly with a new job.
He becomes an assistant coach for Henrik Lundqvist and the other stars of the Rangers.
- It will be great, I played the self four seasons at the club, so it feels a bit like coming home, says Uffe to SportExpressen.se.

ULFIE!

*Bob Richards*

Also, RIP to opposing teams Assistant Coaches. Ours will **** theirs up.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Dude was sick on the PP in his day. He's clearly being brought in to fill that void. :sarcasm:

Hated Ulfie my entire life, even after he became a Ranger. My lasting memory of him is a goal that went into the Rangers net off of his face. Dude seems to have made a name for himself as a coach, but I don't know much, if anything, about the job he's done so I'm indifferent to this until I see what he brings.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Ulfie was a true warrior as a player. There are some dirty hits, but he got a much worse rep than his cheap shoots warrants because he didn't fight.

I liked him more as a player than a coach though. I think he has done a decent job, but nothing spectacular. He should be given one thing though; he has paid his dues. Assisted in the NHL. Assisted in the AHL. Head coaching job in the SEL.

He is a really tough, no-nonsense coach. I think he is pretty demanding, and I don't get the feeling that he is all that positive/up-beat.

94now

May 24, 2004
Snow Belt, USA
Time will show. I liked Sullivan. "Everything dies, baby, that's the fact..."
Ulf is one of my fav euros,third after Kovy and Jagr , on Broadway. Just forgot Nedved and Karpovtsev...

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad