Assassin's Creed Origins

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
So I started this game yesterday and I am about an hour in...is the combat system...like... this strange for the entire game? I've only played the first three AC games, but it's like they decided to take the great gameplay system from ACII, break it down from start, and rebuild it for absolutely no good reason whatsoever.

Yeah the combat system was completely rebuilt after Syndicate. I think they wanted to make it a little bit harder because you could easily just spam counter all the time. There's definitely a learning curve especially for someone like me who has played all the games except the first. I still prefer the old system, but once you get used to it it'll become natural

Reactions: S E P H

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Finished hunting the second character and I am very much enjoying this game. I hate some of the stealth features, such as being rushed by the entire Egyptian army once a soldier spots you and I actually dislike it taking place so late in Egypt. However, besides those issues and a couple others the game is awesome. Even if the story isn't the best in the series, so far the world easily is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad