Proposal: ASG All-Star Fan Voting

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
GAME ZONE

Do your part and vote Drai, Nuge, and Skinner.

Vote and resubmit your ballot every single day for the rest of your life.
If I need to flood the market with my vote, do you have a recommend? Skinner will get more invites hopefully, Drai needs a big rest more than that fake game, so Zombie?

NotAVacuumSalesman

The Guide And Record Book™
Jun 19, 2017
If I need to flood the market with my vote, do you have a recommend? Skinner will get more invites hopefully, Drai needs a big rest more than that fake game, so Zombie?
I probably didn't mention Drai, Nuge, and Skinner.. so I recommend Drai, Nuge, and Skinner.

No they need rest and not waste their time at some garbage all star game.
Agreed. I don't get excited for the ASGs anymore.

They don't even need to put in any effort. It's just for appearance.

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
GAME ZONE

Do your part and vote Drai, Nuge, and Skinner.

Vote and resubmit your ballot every single day for the rest of your life.
Was just looking into this, and Skinner might be the most deserving guy in the Pacific. Man the goalies in the Pacific suck this year. I secretly hope Drai doesn't get selected as he could use the 10 day break to heal whatever it is he's dealing with, and he'd be the type that'd play with a chip on his shoulder if not picked leading to him picking it up a notch post-all star break.

1673287755643.png

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
I posted this in another thread but put your votes in for players on teams competing with us for a playoff spot. Let the Oilers get some rest. That’s why my votes are for Lindholm, Anderson and Markstrom.

If you really want an Oiler homer vote then pick Skinner since it will be his first ASG.

Reactions: Oilhawks

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
I posted this in another thread but put your votes in for players on teams competing with us for a playoff spot. Let the Oilers get some rest. That’s why my votes are for Lindholm, Anderson and Markstrom.

If you really want an Oiler homer vote then pick Skinner since it will be his first ASG.
Nuge has never been to one either as a regular player. Only the Rookie game when they used to do those.

--
Nevermind, I somehow forgot 2015.

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
My votes for a couple days have been Kostin, Skinner, and Hyman. The story on the Oilers site about McDavid being selected makes it sound like you can ONLY vote for Draisaitl, Hyman, and Skinner lol. They just can't help but meddle.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
I left Drai off because of his injury. Voted Nuge, Hyman and Skinner. Don't feel bad for stuffing the box either as all of them deserve it more than, oh I dunno, Kadri.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad