Confirmed Trade: [ARZ/MIN] Teemu Pulkkinen for future considerations.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I can't wait to use these future considerations. They're definitely more help than Pulkkinen is.

Wingsfan 4 life

Oct 9, 2016
Not familiar with Tuscon's lineup, but looking at the AHL standings, they could definitely use him for a playoff push. Pulks has been an almost PPG on the Griffens. Not sure what their plans would be after this year.

CodeE

step on snek
Dec 20, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Never a good sign for a player's value when they get claimed on waivers and then moved for future considerations a few months later.

agent082

Feb 11, 2012
A good move by Arizona. I know there is a very very small chance Pulkkinen finds his scoring in NHL too but I think there is a chance. I'm sure he realizes this is his last chance and will give his all. Arizona can give him a look. And if not good enough in NHL he will be a upgrade if Roadrunners makes the playoffs.

Esko6

Sep 14, 2004
Finland
Pulkkinen could be a top player in a league with a bit more time, just go to KHL already.

GigaChad

Oct 9, 2013
This guy is the most annoying player I've ever followed.
Shoots like no one's business and destroys the AHL but once in the NHL struggles like no tomorrow.
He should skate all summer 24/7 and come back faster and stronger.

elmaco

Registered Hockey Fan
Feb 1, 2017
This guy is the most annoying player I've ever followed.
Shoots like no one's business and destroys the AHL but once in the NHL struggles like no tomorrow.
He should skate all summer 24/7 and come back faster and stronger.

If there was a definition for one dimensional winger in the dictionary, it would be Pulkkinen.

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Why didn't Arizona just claim him before when he was on waivers?

Because then they would have to put him on waivers themselves to send him to their farm team. Now that he has passed waivers they can send him there directly.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Hope TP gets a shot in ARI. Just no room for him on the Wild except possibly on the 4th line, and he isn't cut out for that.

Snarky Coyote

Sponsor
May 3, 2009
Now with more snark
Ok Coyotes have now assembled the lineup that can win the cup for 10 consecutive years, might as well just stop playing hockey if you are another team. It just isn't fair.:sarcasm::biglaugh:

Well at least they haven't sent playoff invoices out like they did last year on February 26th.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad