Articles Section - Looking for History Posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Hey everyone.

The History section has a lot of great content. But quite a lot of it is buried in other threads or answering a question.

If you have a thread/post that you'd like featured on the articles section, @ me or send me a PM.

Thanks,

Reactions: Bear of Bad News

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Oh and just to bump this for one day and add one thing:

It can be an older or existing post too. It is history after all so it's not going anywhere :P

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
Oh and just to bump this for one day and add one thing:

It can be an older or existing post too. It is history after all so it's not going anywhere :P

Almost everything in here is conversational or debate oriented however there are more than a few posts that could stand on their own very easily as an article. Thing is, you'd really have to dig, know what your looking for. Some posts linking articles that are interesting, fascinating; thread starts & the like, such as this one which was posted recently...

Don't know if this is in the right section or even deserves a thread, but a fascinating story I had never heard of and figured others might enjoy.

A mobster bought a UHL team so his 17 year old son could be the GM. The kid ran the team much like a poster on here would, using hockeydb and hockeyfights.com to find players :laugh:

The Mobster Who Bought His Teenage Son a Hockey Team

Here however you might get into copyright issues if its posted as a stand alone article... I'll delve into the archives, see what I can find... and... anyone else here recall an interesting post, preferably 500+ words, article format that might fit the bill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad