Around The NHL XXII: President's Trophy Race (Mod Post 685)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Boy if Carey price isn't God mode or close to it every night the Habs are in trouble

Jan 8, 2012
NY
So basically if Carey Price doesn't get a shutout or close to it every game, the Habs are no threat. I am confident in our offense in a series vs them, but honestly, I don't think they even get far enough for it to happen.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
kb3jow.jpg

I laughed much harder than i should have.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
The habs remind me of the the first 4-5 years of the Lundqvist era here. A one man show basically. We had Jagr though. But shhhh we don't deserve to be on the ice with them apparently...

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
The habs remind me of the the first 4-5 years of the Lundqvist era here. A one man show basically. We had Jagr though. But shhhh we don't deserve to be on the ice with them apparently...

Sometimes I wonder where this persecution complex comes from. Check out the thread of who would win between us and you'll see 80% of people, including Habs fans saying the Rangers would win.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
At least Buffalo tries out there. Toronto and Edmonton have completely given up on the season. Arizona and Buffalo have the most lol-worthy rosters I have ever seen.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
Sometimes I wonder where this persecution complex comes from. Check out the thread of who would win between us and you'll see 80% of people, including Habs fans saying the Rangers would win.

And how many threads before that were about how the Rangers overachieve. Its been like that for years, not that I care, i think its funny. Even in that thread wasn't all Ranger love. Just pointing it out like most you guys here know already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad