Around the NHL XXI: Where we kid about Sid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012

McDavid is already evading penalties at an All-Star level. Incredible.

Xamar*

Bobby Ryan is too nice to score a hattrick. He's too involved in the community.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Bobby Ryan is too nice to score a hattrick. He's too involved in the community.

He did score a hattrick last season. In fact, he is the only Sens player to have scored a hattrick for us last season.

Othello*

He did score a hattrick last season. In fact, he is the only Sens player to have scored a hattrick for us last season.

When Spezza plays bad he still produces. When Ryan is playing bad he looks like he belongs in Europe.

And my god I used to think Spezza was a bad skater, but Ryan is worse unbelievable

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
When Spezza plays bad he still produces. When Ryan is playing bad he looks like he belongs in Europe.

And my god I used to think Spezza was a bad skater, but Ryan is worse unbelievable

Yah but we have one RW that can really go as long as he doesn't have the puck
And we have 2 Defensemen better than Ceci

Stanley Cup bound for sure bring 'em on.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal

A fine lesson in never giving up on your old hopes and dreams here, folks. :sarcasm:

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I miss Spezza :( Best centre in franchise history AINEC.

at least he is still producing for my fantasy league :)

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Great game tonight by Spezza and can someone say what's up with Crosby? Not good for the best player in the league to be pointless in 3 games, something's up with him for sure.

BigBush*

Classic Yakupov on Speezas GWG. He back checks hard and then for some reason instead of taking anyone skates out of the play beside his net. Just lets Spezza walk right in.

Hall better pick it up or it wont be long until he's chased out of town

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
Wow whats wrong with the Kings they're trailing again 2-0 versus Vancouver :amazed: they are the verge to be 0-3 to start the season :laugh: and they have only 13 shots on goal so far!!!

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Wow whats wrong with the Kings they're trailing again 2-0 versus Vancouver :amazed: they are the verge to be 0-3 to start the season :laugh: and they have only 13 shots on goal so far!!!

They've looked pretty bad so far, and it's not like the Nucks are an amazing team this season. They've had three PPs in a row this period and I think they only got one shot off during those 6 minutes.

Ah well, there's been a lot of weird stuff happening to start this season. Can't look too far into it.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I like Spezza, but I don't miss him. The only thing I miss is the return I feel we should've got for a player like that. I'm pretty down on Chiaisson and while Paul seems like a good piece, he could still turn out any which way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad