Around the NHL XX: The Post-Season Looms Near

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
Maybe it's just me, but I can't really picture the Bruins not making the playoffs. Yeah, Krejci's a tough loss, and I don't think they leave the first round or two without him, but I look at their roster, and it's just abundantly better than the teams behind them, top to bottom.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Don't really like playing the who would you rather face game. The teams that are there are there for a reason.

If I could prefer anything though, it'd be avoiding the Isles until the 2nd round.

Isles, the team, the fans, the Coliseum, that first round they're going to be completely jacked up and playing on pure adrenaline. It'll be a tough matchup for anyone.

7 game series against the Pens, or Caps, or Bruins though, it'll take a toll. On any team.

Would love to get the Isles on the back of that series - if we have to face them, I'd like to do it then.

AWall THE CLAW

Jul 23, 2010
Mason is beast mode right now. I think he steals this one. Wild Card races in both conferences are going to be very interesting. Glad we'll be sitting pretty in our playoff chair so I can just sit back and enjoy the madness. :handclap:

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Florida would obviously be my choice to play, but I don't think they're making the playoffs.

Ottawa has two games left vs. Boston. Those will decide who makes the playoffs.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Winnipeg are pretty safely in the playoffs but no Byfuglien and they're out in the 1st round IMO.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Why the hate on WPG?

Would love to see a new club in the playoffs. Another Canadian team in the playoffs. That building will be amazing for playoff hockey.

Much rather see them than San Jose or LA.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Why the hate on WPG?

Would love to see a new club in the playoffs. Another Canadian team in the playoffs. That building will be amazing for playoff hockey.

Much rather see them than San Jose or LA.

Obnoxious, entitled fans, mainly. Mainly because of the hipster Jets fans where I live and have to encounter on a daily basis...

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Tough stretch of games coming up as well for WPG.

@ Nashville tonight. They'e lost 5 in a row, at some point they are going to win.

then @ STL, @ TB next week.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Gotta give flyers credit they are playing real hard just not good enough as of now. Still 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad