Around the NHL XX: The Post-Season Looms Near

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
The game looked so slow, I only caught the last 6-7 minutes of the third and OT, but both teams looked slow.

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
And now Seguin.

Late in the period, Jamie Benn executes the Rick Nash back in with the puck move.

Last edited:

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
With that goal, Stralman has 12 Powerplay PTS.

That would be 3rd behind only MSL and Brassard in powerplay point totals on the Rangers.

It's funny that Boyle was bought in as a Stralman replacement to help the powerplay, but the guy that moved out for him turns out to be a better producing PP dman.

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
Yeah, funny. I like Boyle OK, but boy do I miss Anton. He's so cool under pressure. When the window appears to move the puck, he does it.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
With that goal, Stralman has 12 Powerplay PTS.

That would be 3rd behind only MSL and Brassard in powerplay point totals on the Rangers.

It's funny that Boyle was bought in as a Stralman replacement to help the powerplay, but the guy that moved out for him turns out to be a better producing PP dman.

Yeah, funny. I like Boyle OK, but boy do I miss Anton. He's so cool under pressure. When the window appears to move the puck, he does it.

Guys let it go Stralman isn't a Ranger anymore. Just be happy with Girardi and Boyle. :sarcasm:

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
Dubnyk is 18-3-1 since joining the Wild with a 1.60 GA and .940 SV %.... Unreal....

Oh and he has 5 SO's during that span.....

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Jagr looks pretty good with the two Florida youngsters in Barkov and Huberdeau.

And this Florida ice is a joke. Imagine what it would be like in the Spring if the Panthers made the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad