Around the NHL Thread - The Amount of Drafts in July is TOO DAMN HIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
I’m on the side of that the Cdn division was an inferior division to the rest. We did well against the Leafs; if they were the best there was out there we wouldn’t be far off.

Reactions: Villella McMeans

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
I’m on the side of that the Cdn division was an inferior division to the rest. We did well against the Leafs; if they were the best there was out there we wouldn’t be far off.
That's what makes this year so frustrating for me, every Canadian team had question marks about their teams, we didn't have a Carolina/Tampa bay/Boston/ Colorado that you knew would be legit this year. But we couldn't even beat Ottawa.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Yep. That's why I'm pretty shocked they've managed to choke this. 2 goals from 34 and 16 is obviously nowhere near good enough.
Price has this on lock.
That 1-0 goal felt like a series winner w how shit it was haha.

That said:
Leafs pp...

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Yep. That's why I'm pretty shocked they've managed to choke this. 2 goals from 34 and 16 is obviously nowhere near good enough.
Price has this on lock.
That 1-0 goal felt like a series winner w how shit it was haha.

That said:
Leafs pp...

I just want OT but I doubt the Leafs could score 1 on price even if they had all night.

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Sweating this one out with my Habs fan friends. Loving this game. Brodie has looked terrific as well despite the score

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
Leafs thought the old guys were the missing pieces; I never really liked the Foligno move, thought there was a better move somewhere with those picks.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
I have more fun with these playoffs without the Flames in it lol

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
Leafs thought the old guys were the missing pieces; I never really liked the Foligno move, thought there was a better move somewhere with those picks.

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017
We'll have to agree to disagree on that first part.
Not saying I'm like that myself, just saying to a degree I can understand it. Because if you know playoffs can't happen, there's not much to cheer for, so hoping to get a great young player is kind of a consolation prize. I'm not like that myself, but I can kinda get why some are.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Not saying I'm like that myself, just saying to a degree I can understand it. Because if you know playoffs can't happen, there's not much to cheer for, so hoping to get a great young player is kind of a consolation prize. I'm not like that myself, but I can kinda get why some are.
I knew what you were saying, I disagree. In my experience, it's always the same kind of people that do that and they always have massive character issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad