Around the NHL: The 2024 NHL Playoff Thread

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
Not the 4 minutes I saw

well, regardless of how you feel about the Indiana-Connecticut WNBA regular season game, this Edmonton-Vancouver NHL playoff game sucks. I think it's for the greater good though, since Dallas-Edmonton is a compelling matchup, harkening back to the days of Cujo, Joe Nieuwendyk, Todd Marchant, et al. (and, of course, the Patrick Stefan empty net miss, but that wasn't in the playoffs).

Reactions: Beerz

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
Go Stars and Panthers. Happy TNT has the Eastern Conference Final.
OMG! Does that mean the games will also be on MAX? If so, I get to watch those games!

:thumbu:

Gah! ESPN/ESPN+ has the Eastern Conference. TNT/MAX has the WCF. Per the NHL.com schedule page.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
OMG! Does that mean the games will also be on MAX? If so, I get to watch those games!

:thumbu:

Gah! ESPN/ESPN+ has the Eastern Conference. TNT/MAX has the WCF. Per the NHL.com schedule page.

Ugh. I thought TNT on their own broadcast had said they had exclusive rights to the ECF.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
Ugh. I thought TNT on their own broadcast had said they had exclusive rights to the ECF.
I'd be happy if they'd switch them around. I mean, NHL.com could be wrong couldn't they??? Please!

Hockey Sched.png

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
What a weird game 7, feels like Dallas would trounce either of these pretenders. Boeser’s blood clot is a bummer, but Vancouver just looked lifeless. It wasn’t a gaping hole in their lineup, it was just no effort. Then Edmonton folds at the last second and tries to give it away- man, ugly showing for both parties.

Dallas is gonna destroy ‘em, then I’ll actually take Florida. Idk why, neither are dependable, but I trust Zib and Panarin in playoffs not a bit. Dallas defeats Edmonton in 6, then Panthers in 5. Champs.

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
Well, guess I’m rooting for Edmonton now. I don’t really like any of the teams left, but I don’t actively dislike the Oil, and it would be nice to see McDavid add to his legacy with a cup win.
I'm behind the Panthers, it would be nice to see Reino, Montour, E-Rod, Kulikov and Okie hoist one.

Basically Sabres South.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad