Around the NHL: The 2024 NHL Playoff Thread

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
Some of the hate you guys have for the Leafs and their fanbase seems quite unhealthy. Sure they can get annoying but what fanbase doesn't? You just notice the Leafs more because they have more fans surrounding western NY and the border.

If you ask Leaf fans, most don't consider the Sabres as rivals, that is between the Leaf fans and Montreal fans. Most Leaf fans acknowledge that Buffalo seems to always have their number.

I can't hear you over the sound of the leafs losing in game 7 to boston... again...

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES
Are the ESPN games on ESPN+ ?

Yes. All of the ESPN games. Technology has made a world of diff for me with a new born at home. Now, with wireless airpods and ESPN+ and the Max App, I can now volunteer to 'put the baby down'

Proceed to the baby's room, pop in the wireless airpods, setup the iphone in the corner. Even the baby isn't facing the screen with her head over my shoulder. Add in the noise cancelling feature and it drones out the crying and I'm nearly in a happy place!

Reactions: DapperCam

Ace

Oct 29, 2015

I don’t know why but I’m reminded of McKenzie on WGR saying that Ottawa has had the opening for a long time compared to Buffalo as a way to put over their extensive search with out short and sweet move to what they wanted.

Just because you interview everyone…it doesn’t mean you’re doing it better.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I don’t know why but I’m reminded of McKenzie on WGR saying that Ottawa has had the opening for a long time compared to Buffalo as a way to put over their extensive search with out short and sweet move to what they wanted.

Just because you interview everyone…it doesn’t mean you’re doing it better.

The rumblings that Green will both work cheap and allow Staois/Andlauer to hire assistants is already out there. I will see if I can find it from a reputable source.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
To paraphrasee the noted American philosopher and shoe salesman Al Bundy:

It is good to hate the Leafs.

I like this one better.

So you think Im a loser? Just because I have a stinking job that I hate, a family that doesnt respect me, a whole city that curses the day I was born? Well, that may mean loser to you, but let me tell you something: Every morning when I wake up, I know its not going to get any better until I go back to sleep again. So I get up, have my watered down Tang and still-frozen Pop Tart, get in my car with no upholstery, no gas and six more payments to fight traffic just for the privilege of putting cheap shoes on the cloven hooves of people like you. Ill never play football like I thought I would, Ill never know the touch of a beautiful woman, and Ill never again know the joy of driving without a bag on my head. But Im not a loser. Cause despite it all, me and every other guy wholl never be what he wanted to be are still out there, being what we dont wanna be, forty hours a weekfor life. And the fact that I havent put a gun to my mouth, you pudding of a woman, is because The Leafs lost another game 7 and that makes me a winner!

Ness

New Age Retro Hippie
Dec 5, 2008
Denver
Kind of random but why do NHL players take their gear off during the intermission? Always wondered that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad