OT: Around the NHL: Ploffs - This is Outhouse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
No, Penguins are.
March_of_the_penguins_poster.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 66-30-33

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
West is a gauntlet. Colorado, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Dallas and Vegas could all win and it wouldn’t be surprising. In the East it feels like Florida, Carolina and NYR are the only legitimate threats.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
The Isles will be in a playoff spot tonight as soon as they finish beating the Ducks…that’s incredible…see how powerful loser points are…if only the Pens had a coach who coached 3 on 3 or shootouts lol

Last edited:

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
The Isles will be in a playoff spot tonight as soon as they finish beating the Ducks…that’s incredible…see how powerful points are…if only the Pens had a coach who coached 3 on 3 or shootouts lol

Isles fired their coach when they still had a chance.

Isles took a big swing last year on a player when they still had a chance.

We traded Jake.

Must be nice to have a franchise that gives a shit.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
I realize Friedman likes to be tactful on his podcast, but come on... Saying the Sharks "never saw this coming" - this being a historically bad season - is ridiculous. They only traded Burns, Meir, and Karlsson over the past couple years, and then trading Hertl at the deadline.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
That dude Rempe is just a brainless f***ing moron. He sucks ass at everything so he's constantly gotta fight and chase hits (charging, elbows) in an attempt to give the coaches a reason to keep playing him. :laugh: Trash.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Pens1566

Aug 2, 2005
WV
Without even venturing onto the liquid concentrate AIDS that is the main board, I'm sure rags fans are defending it with some variation of "it's just physics because he's taller" or similar knuckle-dragger bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Ignatius

LET HIM IN TO THE BOX
Apr 28, 2010
Sin Bin
I really want to see Vegas versus Edmonton in the first round because I would be delighted to see at least one of those two obnoxious teams eliminated ASAP. I would actually prefer if Edmonton won that series but I would not be at all upset if Vegas won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad