Around the NHL - (Playoffs Edition)

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
I remember Ritchie Valens version of La Bamba from that time frame. I can almost guarantee few people even knew the English translation much less the backstory back then. And few people know it today.

However, once the origination of the song is understood, the Oilers should revisit its use.

John

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
it absolutely did not cross the line.

Rangers look awful... well, like the Ducks actually. Nobody can hold on to the puck to save their lives. Passes are off. No finish. Definitely reminds me of our whole season.
Because you have the only overhead view that would answer the question? Both angles we saw were just that, on an angle and not clearly directly above the line.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Not sure what is with your attitude, but I told you where to find it. I have absolutely no clue how to post a video here. Hope you find something to make your night a little better.
Well, that explains a lot. I didn’t realize it was such a chore for you to post a link to something you had already found. Sorry to have put you out by asking so much of you.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
What if the guy Madden wants at #24 is gonna be there at #29 or even #32 ?
Like with the Gaucher and Tracey pick they may already have a guy they like more than other teams.
I hope not and they go with a high skill guy because it seems they are going defense at #3.

Reactions: lwvs84 and Kalv

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
What if the guy Madden wants at #24 is gonna be there at #29 or even #32 ?
Like with the Gaucher and Tracey pick they may already have a guy they like more than other teams.
I hope not and they go with a high skill guy because it seems they are going defense at #3.
Yeah, I've been on this train of thought for a while. If the past drafts are any indication, we'd probably be able to pick a same guy with both of those pick options

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
It's funny, on the surface I convinced myself I want the ex ducks (Oil) to win... however, as I watch the game I find myself secretly cheering for the Nucks. the internal struggle is real. :DD

(I think I just can't get over the hate I have for Edmonton).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad