Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

Machinehead

Jiminy Crickets Let's Cut the Hubris
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The game has evolved so much even in the last couple of years that teams won't be successful without a good goalie. Every contending team's got elite offensive takent to some degree. Teams cant exclusively defense their way to the grail any longer. Look at teams that attempted to sit on leads playing D. That's just my opinion.
The last two goalies to win Cups aren't starters anymore.

ArPanet

May 3, 2012
Apparently it’s kicking off in VCBC fireworks thrown at police a Petterson jersey ablaze

Apparently it’s kicking off in VCBC fireworks thrown at police a Petterson jersey ablaze
Oh wait false alarm oops sorry

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
FB_IMG_1716284082145.jpg

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I'm expecting the exact same result as two years ago: they get swept in the conference final. Dallas should be so much better than them.

I think they’ll win a game.

If Dallas takes a bunch of penalties it can get interesting plus I haven’t really liked what I’ve seen from Oettinger at all. Even in games where he’s done well he looks really uncomfortable.

Machinehead

Jiminy Crickets Let's Cut the Hubris
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I still think Meeka Zibanejad is funny
It would be fine if some of the usual suspects weren't dead serious about criticizing his masculinity.

Like, I don't think Trouba is actually dumb. You guys know that, right? I have no problem with the person.

I feel the Mika stuff leaves kayfabe with some people. It's a minority but it really bothers me when it happens. He's given us a lot.

Reactions: McRanger92

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad