Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

KennyWu

Oct 14, 2010
sounds like Rod got an extension

Live look at Kreiders reaction to the news

36qgkw.gif

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
The Oilers remind me of the 90s Atlanta Braves. TONS of talent, but - aside from one World Series in a strike shortened season - never won a damn thing.

Five straight years, how many coaches and GMs all you gotta do is find an above average goaltender but NOPE let's sign Kane and Hyman.
Do they have tons of talent?

Oh shit I just realized the possibility of playing Vancouver in the SCF. That’d be bonkers.

Reactions: FultonReed

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
sounds like Rod got an extension

Semi surprised. I think they've run it about as far as they can with him there.

I like Rod. I think he's a great leader and the guy you want to set up a culture if you're a young team trying to find your way. Kind of like Torts except he isn't unhinged and loved by all of his players.

Not the guy who is going to get you over the top though.

Reactions: NCRanger

CTTribe73

Aug 17, 2023
Do they have tons of talent?

Oh shit I just realized the possibility of playing Vancouver in the SCF. That’d be bonkers.
Raw talent? Yeah, uh they kinda do. Underachieving talent, but talent out the wazoo nonetheless.

You let me keep Lavi I'd flip our roster for theirs faster than you can say flat cap.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Raw talent? Yeah, uh they kinda do. Underachieving talent, but talent out the wazoo nonetheless.

You let me keep Lavi I'd flip our roster for theirs faster than you can say flat cap.
When the Penguins had Crosby and Malkin down the middle with Kessel on the third line, that was talent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad