Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Skinner was handcuffed on that. That's what happens when you attack up the middle.

You're allowed to want to hear whatever you want so I wouldn't worry about it too much, although tying opinions to testosterone levels is a bit weird.
How would you measure the testosterone levels of male commentators vs female ones?

I just prefer any commentator who gets the basics right, doesn't go off on weird tangents, and isn't Jack Edwards or Pierre McGuire
I actually liked Pierre McGuire, except when we played the Penguins.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Skinner getting outdueled by a 3rd string goalie. Pathetic. Edmonton wasting 29 and 97 with a steaming pile of shit goaltenders for a decade. Couldn't f***ing commit and trade 3 1st round picks for a low cost star goaltender.

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
Alex Faust needs to stop YELLING. I'm so glad we wound up passing on him for radio work.

Nowhere near as bad as Ms Dallas Plastic Barbie. The Edmonton version still looks mostly human.
Agree. The one in Dallas was Jocelyn WILDenstein level

• Wow
Reactions: Captain Lindy

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Watching the Canucks in these playoffs I have no idea what they do well. They're likely to go up 2-1 in the second round but they're kind of just there. They barely look like a playoff team.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad