Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
That's a good strategy to take a penalty when the other team pulls their goalie. Then you don't have to worry about icing. As long as you win the initial face off you're good.

Filip Chytil

Mar 3, 2014
What BS.

I know Penguins and Panthers start with the same letter but come on lol.

I'm confused because the rule posted a couple pages back says nothing about "causing enough contact to impede the goalie from playing his position."

It just says "to come into contact with his own goalkeeper." Nothing about a prerequisite amount of contact necessary.

Is that real? This league never ceases to amaze

Jeff Marek reposted that tweet. I think Benjamin is a writer for NHL

Reactions: TheDirtyH

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
I don’t think he has any shot to save it, but the push clearly stopped Swayman from at least sliding over, shrugs.

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
I'm confused because the rule posted a couple pages back says nothing about "causing enough contact to impede the goalie from playing his position."

It just says "to come into contact with his own goalkeeper." Nothing about a prerequisite amount of contact necessary.

Jeff Marek reposted that tweet. I think Benjamin is a writer for NHL
Just the latest evidence that the NHL has the same rulebook as Whose Line is it Anyway

• Haha
Reactions: Filip Chytil

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Am I crazy or has Pasta been invisible? I legit forget he exists at times. I don't know how he's a 110 player, he's more of a sniper to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad