Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
I don't know what the rule is but wow.

If I'm the Bruins I'd just send someone after Bennett and just deal with the consequences.
They could try cross checking players into Bob. They will get penalized for it though, because the refs will HAVE to call a penalty if Boston tries it.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Big disagree here. You can't be running around being able to do that. And it WILL be called if there is a next time. And Boston fans will reek.
I rarely agree with the NHL on borderline calls, & I'd be irate if that went against us, but Swayman was NEVER making that save push or no push.

It was clearly a missed crosscheck, but they've been letting everything go all f***ing day. The bottom line is the reffing in the playoffs has been a disgrace, so I dunno what the solution is.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
I rarely agree with the NHL on borderline calls, & I'd be irate if that went against us, but Swayman was NEVER making that save push or no push.

It was clearly a missed crosscheck, but they've been letting everything go all f***ing day. The bottom line is the reffing in the playoffs has been a disgrace, so I dunno what the solution is.
My point is, next time, they are going to call the crosscheck. Boston got fcking BURNED on that play because it won't happen again.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Not buying that explanation from the NHL.

If they said "We don't think he would have made the save anyway" that would have been fair. Not enough contact is awful.

Boston unraveling.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDirtyH

turcotte8

Feb 15, 2008
NY
2024-05-12 20_59_01-Home _ X — Mozilla Firefox.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad