Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

FUZfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2018
Thoroughly enjoying watching the cats and bears beat the crap out of each other. Mas por favor, mas.

nsvoyageurs

Jun 5, 2012
NS Canada
Should Quick start tomorrow ?
This thought came to me after the game last night. I would be shocked if Laviolette did this; I'm not saying he should do this, but I would not be against it if they did play Quick tomorrow night; you could make a case for it.

Quick may be needed at some point and you don't want to have to throw him in a game after not having not played in 3 weeks-a month. He's played well when he's played, so it wouldn't be like they would be playing the 3rd string goalie in Hartford.

Shesterkin has faced a ton of shots and high quality chances in the last 2 games. Maybe an extra day off wouldn't be the worst thing for him.

Again, I'm not saying I'd do this, but I wouldn't be against it if they actually did it. You don't want to fool around with these series and the Rangers, of all teams, know the impact of having to play an extra game or two and the wear and tear it takes out of you in a series in the long term.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Zadorov has been an absolute beast in the playoffs so far, a lot of fans said he sucked when I was suggesting we trade for him. He would be an awesome upgrade on Lindgren though he’s probably priced himself out of our budget

Reactions: Boris Zubov

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad