Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022
IMG_2822.jpeg

TB fkkn D

Up against Pasta, he's a great goal scorer. He has a talent for making goalies look bad.
No I meant the Lindholm goal - weak side over the shoulder bleck

ReddestRum

Sad even when winning
Dec 19, 2013
Another game 7 loss, another out in the 1st round. Lol. Not to mention that Matthews and Nylander get massive pay bumps next year. A whole lot of players will be going away this off-season for the Leafs.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island

Glad to know the most talented team in the conference will continue to be a non-issue.
For comparisons sake, our boys last year:

“I know we can play better,” K’Andre Miller told The Athletic in the postgame room. “It’s pathetic. … It’s embarrassing. You look around this room — stacked, top to bottom. I don’t know if any of us are going to be on a team this good (again). It’s just frustrating.”

“Being a veteran guy, you’re supposed to be responsible,” Kreider said. “I can’t be on the ice for all four goals against and hurt us like that. I’m beating myself up pretty good.”

80shockeywasbuns

Feb 12, 2022
A bad defense corps affects your offense in a big way.

It's not like they have DeAngelo, Pionk, and Karlsson back there.

Their defense isn't good at anything.
I just don’t get what they expect. Benoit, Lyubushkin, Edmundson. Treliving is the Thanos of collecting hulking no offense Mikkolas. Jack Han used to coach there and is openly stated that they’ve hindered their forward core with a bunch of Rob Scuderis for the sake of grit

B17 Apricots

May 18, 2016
John Tavares was the kiss of death for that team. They had a nice 1-2 between Matthews and Kadri and f***ed it all up. Too much money on so few players with no room to spend elsewhere. Tavares has 24 points in 38 games with Toronto in the playoffs, thats horrendous for a guy eating 11 million a year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad