Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Don't forget the 50 minute lecture!
MV5BZTI4Y2Y3YWEtYjg5My00YWVjLTk3NTUtMThhZjNmOTNmNGI3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI4MjYzOTIy._V1_.jpg

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
That one was one of my favorite episodes. My all-time favorite one was when Ralph hurt his back bowling and had to hide it from Alice. "Just a yawn? It sounded like feeding time at the zoo!" 🤣 I think Judge Hertl was the same guy who played Uncle Leo.
I was literally gonna post that "fun fact". Hollerin Hurdle was indeed Uncle Leo.

"It's certainly great to see you, Ralph!"

• Haha
Reactions: Captain Lindy

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
That one was one of my favorite episodes. My all-time favorite one was when Ralph hurt his back bowling and had to hide it from Alice. "Just a yawn? It sounded like feeding time at the zoo!" 🤣 I think Judge Hertl was the same guy who played Uncle Leo.
Without question the greatest sitcom ever. My cousin & I quote it daily to one another in some random text or another.

"And now time for the late, late....late show..."

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
I was literally gonna post that "fun fact". Hollerin Hurdle was indeed Uncle Leo.

"It's certainly great to see you, Ralph!"
That was the greatest TV show ever.

Without question the greatest sitcom ever. My cousin & I quote it daily to one another in some random text or another.

"And now time for the late, late....late show..."
We posted that at the same time. LMAO!

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
It gets said every off season; but surely it's time for a bit of a change/re-tool in Toronto (assuming another failure).
Do you think they could be convinced that Trouba is the #1D and leader that they need?

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022
Eichel - mastery.

(Someone hopefully writes a “behind the scenes” essay on the 2019 (?) Rangers involvement in trading for him…)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad