Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
did you actually want those two idiots calling our games? All of a sudden, Bucci has become a huge isles fan. He was so up the isles asses last night, he could see the gerbil inside Horvat.
Bucci is a ham. I was just asking. I would think it'd be a rotational thing.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Are the Predators just 2024 Devils? The last two games the Canucks had fewer than 20 shots and last game so did Nashville. That team is such a pleasure to watch. I hope the Canucks beat them.

JRinNYC

Section 227
Sponsor
May 11, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
IMG_5683.png

Fire sale for tomorrow’s Isles game at UBS. That’s with fees included!! Guess fans have given up.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Are the Predators just 2024 Devils? The last two games the Canucks had fewer than 20 shots and last game so did Nashville. That team is such a pleasure to watch. I hope the Canucks beat them.
The Predators are probably the #1 team I look at on paper and go "they made the playoffs???" They have nothing outside of a couple of good players which everyone has.

Maybe the Caps too, to be fair, but the East is kind of trash.

There are some lineups in the West I'm surprised Nashville outperformed.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

HolyHagelin

Speed? I am speed.
Jan 8, 2024
The Predators are probably the #1 team I look at on paper and go "they made the playoffs???" They have nothing outside of a couple of good players which everyone has.

Maybe the Caps too, to be fair, but the East is kind of trash.

There are some lineups in the West I'm surprised Nashville outperformed.
Come on man, you know better than this.

• Haha
Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad