Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
that central bracket is a beast. Edmonton is gonna coast to the WCF and whoever they face will have a pound of flesh taken out. I think the conference is McDavid's to lose. But you're right, if Vegas gets there, I wouldn't bet against them.
worse goaltending than COL = no cruise

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Possibly 3 minutes left to salvage Dallas' season. Sucks for them if they don't get one to tie it here.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Guyute

Sponsor
Feb 17, 2013
Jason Robertson is highly highly unimpressive every time I’ve watched him in the playoffs

Reactions: Tob

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
So apparently these playoff games are not on ESPN+ , only on ESPN IF you have a tv subscription. From a cable cutter perspective - this is so stupid.

Yeah they sure don't make it easy for fans to purchase and access the product.

If you're interested in viewing the games after they've already aired - the ESPN+ service typically uploads them and makes them available within 24-36 hours of their initial airing. I'm using their app for access.

I just checked and Game 2 of NYR/WSH series is now available - I tried the MSG feed and it worked (going to watch the game in full later tonight)

If you ever get that prompt asking you to choose your cable provider for an already aired game that should now be uploaded/accessible on their service - try logging out of your account and then back to resolve the issue.

Last edited:

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
I really don’t like vegas
the Rangers have too many enemies to be adding new hated teams.

If dont make the SCF i'd be cool with Vegas winning again. Better than pretty much all the alternatives.

I just ran chat GPT through this exercise and these are pretty much all on the lists. I like Mammoth the best because of the Utah's connection to dinosaur fossils.

I think Nashville already used that gimmick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad