Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Stankoven is impressive. Dallas just ridiculous drafting.
I think its equally culture and development as well. Hoping we get some of the same from guys like Berard and Othmann

Leafs are too soft and mentally weak for the playoffs. Just a regular season team
True but the funny thing is that they are dressing a bigger/tougher d than years past along with some tougher forwards as well. They just don't have the goaltending and overall d to match the Bruins. Especially on the special teams.
Mentally you are right. The Bruins are mentally tougher for sure even with no Bergeron.

Reactions: RangersFan1994

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
I don't see who is beating Vegas in a 7 game series. Their only weakness is goaltending, but they're so good defensively it may not matter.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Shame players every time they get called for diving, and even if they don't get called for it.

It's creeping up in the game.

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
I don't see who is beating Vegas in a 7 game series. Their only weakness is goaltending, but they're so good defensively it may not matter.
that central bracket is a beast. Edmonton is gonna coast to the WCF and whoever they face will have a pound of flesh taken out. I think the conference is McDavid's to lose. But you're right, if Vegas gets there, I wouldn't bet against them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad