Around the NHL - Part XLII - (2023-24 Season edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Kind of ironic that it was a guy (Ghost) that Philly dumped that played a huge role in the goal ending their season.

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
Freaken Torts handed the Caps a playoff berth. Has any team in NHL history, ever made the playoffs on an empty net goal? Incredible.

They were already eliminated when he pulled the goalie in a tied game.

Last edited:

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
Sick of hearing about other goalies and how good they've been. Last year it was a puke in Schmid who didn't see the time of day all year on a team that had no goaltending. You lose a series to WAS and I want the core blown to kingdom come. Don't give me the he's got a .953% and all this. Win. No excuses.

Reactions: Synergy27

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
Philly didn't even need to pull the goalie either, they were eliminated a minute or two before they pulled. Once Wings send that game to OT it was over for them. I guess nobody upstairs called down to the bench. Basically screwed the Wings and potentially the Pens by doing so lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Boris Zubov

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
Philly didn't even need to pull the goalie either, they were eliminated a minute or two before they pulled. Once Wings send that game to OT it was over for them. I guess nobody upstairs called down to the bench. Basically screwed the Wings and potentially the Pens by doing so lmao
2024 and the assistant wearing an earpiece doesn't have somebody calling down lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Draft Guru

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I know the Wings stink but maybe they were a team of destiny after those last two games lol and even the one against Toronto before that.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Earlier in the year I predicted both NJD and PHL would not make it (when they were both basically in), and that Pitt would take it due to goal differential. Caps or Det is as good as we are going to get it.
I don't think the Devils were in playoff position all year lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad