Around the NHL 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
no

cap projections came out and it estimated 92m in 25-26 when this deal expires. he'll get a mammoth contract composed almost entirely of UFA years.
Teams are overpaying ELC years for their top prospects - jets need to start doing this…

Scheifele55

Jun 22, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I wonder if Milano and/or Virtanen would accept a 2 way contract? If so, I would sign them both to a 2 way deal and put them on the Moose. Of course, I am a huge fan of 1st round draft picks to see if they have any untapped potential out there.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
I wonder if Milano and/or Virtanen would accept a 2 way contract? If so, I would sign them both to a 2 way deal and put them on the Moose. Of course, I am a huge fan of 1st round draft picks to see if they have any untapped potential out there.
Aka locker room poison

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
So Harkins is a bum and we can easily replace him but Sonny Milano is a good addition… hmmm…

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Virtanen is crap but we could use Milano. Andersson is intriguing but has attitude problems, we don't need bottom-6 players with attitude issues considering the state of that locker room.
For what? He had to sign a pto to get to an nhl camp and got cut.

Do you think the Flames forward roster is that strong?

I think we dodged a bullet by not signing him

Reactions: Huffer

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Virtanen is crap but we could use Milano. Andersson is intriguing but has attitude problems, we don't need bottom-6 players with attitude issues considering the state of that locker room.
where does milano fit on this team? he's not a match for lowry's low-offense line. then the 4th you have several guys competing for a Wing spot - assuming gagner has RW. id like him to help with some skill down there, also could fit in the top-6 if there's an injury to a wing, but i think the org would rather go w/ their guys even if they might be less productive.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
22 pts in 132 gp vs 81 pts in 197 gp is a pretty big difference. I think it's certain that Milano is a much better player offensively
Seven seasons in the league and can’t get a contract…
Gagner is essentially our Milano type in the bottom 6 anyhow. It's going to be upto Gus to show he can keep up and translate some of his AHL offense to the NHL.
Gus face off percentage is the key to his role - fourth line just needs to control the puck and points will come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad